Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

huckerby bags hatrick against scum

Would be fantastic if he made it as a pro and emulated his dad. And hes sure starting the right way :D

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Good job lad, long live the Huckerby name, would be great to see a Huckerby shirt with number 6 on the back in the future.[/quote]

got some bad news about that, a freind of a freinds girlfreinds dads uncles daugthers freinds mums husband knows an insider at carrow road and apparnetly hucks jnr turned up late for kids club as his bmx recieved a puncture on the way down, roeder has since fallen out with him and said unless his attidude changes hes going to be shipped out of the club faster then you can say " roeder is god ".

oh the mantel of a name... Paul Dalglish anyone????

Seriously Huckerby Jnr is just a lad and doing very well at such a young age following in his Dad and Uncles footsteps as footballers.... lets hope he goes onto do well in the game.

jas :)

[quote user="Regime Change"]Just have to wait and see if football holds the same appeal after he discovers girls.[/quote]

its not stopped 99% of most other footballers

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Seriously Huckerby Jnr is just a lad and doing very well at such a young age following in his Dad and Uncles footsteps as footballers.... lets hope he goes onto do well in the game.

[/quote]

Uncle? I take it you mean Huckerby''s bro? Who is he?

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Uncle? I take it you mean Huckerby''s bro? Who is he?

[/quote]

Scott Huckerby, of lower league fame. Played against King''s Lynn a couple of years back.

I think he even posted on here a few times....

Now at Grantham Town after a spell at Lincoln United.

Scott Huckerby, last i heard he was at Grantham town.. a defender i think he is.... he did indeed post here Pete, i remember it....

*Picture of Huckerby playing for San Jose*

Caption: "Huckerby in city colours"

Not only should City have a capital but I never knew we played in black and blue??

[quote user="a1canary"]Ahh, it seems really silly to feel proud reading that, but i do![/quote]

Yeah, funny isn''t it. [:)]

I like the idea of a Huckerby dynasty at Carrow Road! [:D]