Sign in to follow this  
Roger Hansbury

Leeroy deal extended?

Just seen that his contract ends after this season!(according to bbc website) so maybe worth getting him in until end of january and then a cut price deal if we have anything in the pot

This could be fantastic news, even better if we could keep him for good, though I fear we would need a PC for that!

Reading do seem to be scoring goals for fun without him.  Charlton are probably more in need of him than us, but he''s here now.  If we can get an extension to January, who knows where we could be by then ?  Extremely broke I''d imagine, his wages must be quite nice.

great news if its true...could see a hucks situation here....very exspensive(wages) but could be the next hero..imo would love to see him here on a perm

we havnt had a true goal scorer since earnie

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

great news if its true...could see a hucks situation here....very exspensive(wages) but could be the next hero..imo would love to see him here on a perm

we havnt had a true goal scorer since earnie

[/quote]

Was thinking the same myself. Lets hope he can love the club like Hucks does.

Leroy scored possibly the most fortunate hat trick I''ve ever seen with one, perhaps 2 of the goals being own goals and one from an awful back pass.........in between he squandered 2 easy one on ones (one giving Croft a goal) and in previous games couldn''t hit a cows ar$e with a banjo including Bristol City where he looked like he couldn''t give a toss.

Be careful what you wish for........

[quote user="Norfolkn Good"]

Leroy scored possibly the most fortunate hat trick I''ve ever seen with one, perhaps 2 of the goals being own goals and one from an awful back pass.........in between he squandered 2 easy one on ones (one giving Croft a goal) and in previous games couldn''t hit a cows ar$e with a banjo including Bristol City where he looked like he couldn''t give a toss.

[/quote]

There is some truth in this but, in my opinion, his directness and aggressive play was a large part of what put the Wolves defenders in such a spin. He looks confident and looks like he is going to score which is something we''ve been lacking. But you''re right, one swallow and all that ...  

[quote user="Norfolk''n Good"]

[/quoteI wish we can buy him