Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

who will take over norwich..???

talking to canarymatt on sunday and we reckon some investment may already have happened. lot of upheaval at the back again, and some comments doomy has made suggest something is happening, or why else would delia and mikey mike be considering their future. Lets face it, if I won euro millions I could donate 5 million and be a silent partner, the club wouldn''t have to tell us, and thats just how they''ve been recently aint it

I have a horrible feeling that nobody will come forward (well as far as we are told anyway!)

No problem! All joking aside though. Basically, you''re not going to get much of a response from anyone on here, as everyone knows the same as everyone else. Which is NOTHING! I want to know something as much as you do, but unfortunately, the only people that REALLY know anything are Delia, Wynn Jones, Doomcaster and Munby et al. So until something happens that they want us to know about, we''re just going to have to make do with all the bollo**s that we''re currently getting!Ho-hum........ [:^)]

i have a feeling Cullum is already "in" in some capacity, the staff cuts, the changes taking place around the club all indicate someone is weilding an axe....

jas :)

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Carl Cort? I saw him in ASDA buying ALOT of shopping. Looks like he''s got a bob or two to spare! [:D][/quote]I''d expect him to, he''s been pushing that trolley round for several years.  Do you mean he actually got as far as the checkout?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i have a feeling Cullum is already "in" in some capacity, the staff cuts, the changes taking place around the club all indicate someone is weilding an axe....

jas :)

[/quote]

You could be right, of course, but The Girl Upstairs has spoken to Mr C in recent days and he is maintaining his previous stance.

"I''m still here.  If the club want to contact me they could do so."

Who knows?[:|]

PS: I think the little plot  to deselect Clarke could be a lot more fun (personally) but that''s just me looking on the bright side.[:P]