Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Virgin..............

Thanks for this link. I''ve clearly been on another planet as I had no idea Virgin provided such a service

Fatty Matty Patty''s Rosenthal esq miss borders on insane and agree a certain penalty!!

Come Wednesday we will have a really good measure of how far we have come. You''d have to say if we can beat QPR then we have a right to be excited!

Its just like watching Brazil...... 

to be fair its a great finish from their lad gallacher, a promising player in my opinion..as for us were playing some great pass and move football which hoolahan inspires but for me my favourate player at the moment has to be bertrand, a real class act going forward and getting better and better defending as well, top player

didn''t show the other times we hit the woodwork

really enjoyed that, quick, slick passing football in and around the box and 2 full backs overlapping, also we were a threat when the ball did occassionally go slightly more direct, Sibierski helps with both ways of playing

[quote user="1st Wizard"]A clear stonewall penalty, what was the ref watching?[:S][/quote]

More "what was he thinking?",Wiz. The answer being "If I give the pen I''ve got to send another home player off and I want to get home alive!". A classic bottle job,although why the hell didn''t Wes just slot it instead of trying to go round the last defender?

After watching that and then reading the ''my thoughts'' by Blainsey I have to wonder if latter was written last November when we lost 3-0.Awesome stuff and a stone wall pen.   Luckily it didnt matter.Cant wait for Wedneday, just gutted I am going to miss Saturdays game now.