Sign in to follow this  
Canary

Relegation Form?!?!?

I dont mean to be negative or anything... but 6 points from 6 games is relegation form, right? And some people say we deserve to go down, but their not true supporters, and some say going up would just make us come straight back down... but even if it does... the money we get and the parachute payments would give us the chance to sign some properly good players and really mount a premiership push and a team that could stay there... only problem is gettting up in the first place.

[quote user="Aza City4life"]I dont mean to be negative or anything... but 6 points from 6 games is relegation form, right? And some people say we deserve to go down, but their not true supporters, and some say going up would just make us come straight back down... but even if it does... the money we get and the parachute payments would give us the chance to sign some properly good players and really mount a premiership push and a team that could stay there... only problem is gettting up in the first place.[/quote]

Actually Aza, it''s quite positive of you to bring this worrying fact forcefully to our attention.

Being in denial is a very negative trait.

But, as Alice said.............

One love.

OTBC

The essential question is whether the manager is good enough or an average coach amd motivator. He''ll get as many promotions here as he has got at his previous appointments. None

5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant!

With the donkeys in charge of the club it is pointless us even worrying about the prem and parachute payments.

They will only naff it up again!

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant![/quote]

I think you''ll find that he was the one who kicked off all the instability in the summer!

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant!
[/quote]

agreed! we cant blame roeder if we go down.. the finger will have to be firmly pointed at the board for not backing him....

if this was a gardening firm they''d give him a bucket with a hole in the bottom and tell him to fill it with water!

jas :)

Rubbish.  Wake up and smell the coffee.[quote user="Mr Magoo"]5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant![/quote]

Oops I replied to the wrong post - this is a reply to the person you replied too!!![:$][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Rubbish.  Wake up and smell the coffee.[quote user="Mr Magoo"]5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant![/quote][/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]5-4-1 I have to completely disagree. GR is doing a good job with limited finances and a club that is far from secure behind the scenes. who on earth do you think would be a better option, before answering please remember Grant!
[/quote]

agreed! we cant blame roeder if we go down.. the finger will have to be firmly pointed at the board for not backing him....

if this was a gardening firm they''d give him a bucket with a hole in the bottom and tell him to fill it with water!

[/quote]

GARDENING FIRMS USE WATER BUTTS OR HOSES IN HOT WEATHER

[quote user="5-4-1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you type with your nose - when you''ve got your strait-jacket on?

[quote user="Aza City4life"]I dont mean to be negative or anything... but 6 points from 6 games is relegation form, right? And some people say we deserve to go down, but their not true supporters, and some say going up would just make us come straight back down... but even if it does... the money we get and the parachute payments would give us the chance to sign some properly good players and really mount a premiership push and a team that could stay there... only problem is gettting up in the first place.[/quote]

Does this mean that the scum are in relegation form now then? [:D]

Or ... that we are in promotion form with six points from a possible nine this week? [;)]

[quote user="5-4-1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

aha.. but the NCFC gardening firm uses a Hose but tells Glenn he cant have any water.. or a butt with no hole in the top for rain water..

we are not playing with relegation form, if you looked at the table before saturdays match you would of seen that there were 15 teams with two points above us and three points below us. if we are playing with relegation form so are they.