Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Turners - the reaon

Are you all bloody stupid? Do you read the papers? is it really that difficult to work out why they could no longer meet their previous commitment when threatened with the potential majority shareholder becoming a direct market competitor

Look up ''untenable''

and nice to see a few pro board people turning up at last

Found your balls at last?

[quote user="IBA"]Are you all bloody stupid? Do you read the papers? is it really that difficult to work out why they could no longer meet their previous commitment when threatened with the potential majority shareholder becoming a direct market competitor Look up ''untenable''[/quote]Good post I Beat Atlanta.  [:D] 

[quote user="lappinitup"][Good post I Beat Atlanta.  [:D] [/quote]

Shame I was too pissed to spell the header right

[quote user="IBA"]Are you all bloody stupid? Do you read the papers? is it really that difficult to work out why they could no longer meet their previous commitment when threatened with the potential majority shareholder becoming a direct market competitor Look up ''untenable''[/quote]

They are both in finance, but I thought that the Turners were in loans (http://www.centraltrust.co.uk/Broking.aspx), and PC in insurance (http://www.towergate.co.uk).  If I am not mistaken, then they are not "direct market competitors".  Look up ''different industries'' [;)]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I Bum Antelopes[/quote]

I''d keep that quiet if I were you...

[/quote]You telling me you''ve never taken an antelope up the wrong ''un?They love it [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I Bum Antelopes
[/quote]

Hey, so do I, perhaps we should meet up. You bringing the ropes and gun and I''ll bring the baby oil and and a crate to stand on. 

Club Chairman Mr Munby, apparently didn''t know why the ''Turner Two'' packed their club-shop carrier bag and left.....(as stated on Local TV and in the press). So, if he doesn''t know? Why should we? To assume that it was entirely down to the credit-crunch, is being somewhat naive in my opinion.  

Ok, the ''Antelope Anal Admiring Accomplices,'' can now return back to this thread - and continue their discussion.....Oh Deer, I doe hope they don''t get nasty stains on their Reebok''s......(and that they stay away from anything that remotely resembles a moose)....

[quote user="shortfatb"]

[/quote]

Hey, so do I, perhaps we should meet up. You bringing the ropes and gun and I''ll bring the baby oil and and a crate to stand on. 

[/quote]

Warthogs look pretty hot with a bit of lipstick (it`s still a warthog though.....[:(] ).  Don`t bother with giraffes though- like throwing a sausage into a swiss black hole.......

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="shortfatb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Warthogs look pretty hot with a bit of lipstick (it`s still a warthog though.....[:(] ).  Don`t bother with giraffes though- like throwing a sausage into a swiss black hole.......

[/quote]

You can do a giraffe if you stand on a stool....

But the hedgehog can never be burgerred at all!

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="IBA"]Are you all bloody stupid? Do you read the papers? is it really that difficult to work out why they could no longer meet their previous commitment when threatened with the potential majority shareholder becoming a direct market competitor Look up ''untenable''[/quote]

They are both in finance, but I thought that the Turners were in loans (http://www.centraltrust.co.uk/Broking.aspx), and PC in insurance (http://www.towergate.co.uk).  If I am not mistaken, then they are not "direct market competitors".  Look up ''different industries'' [;)]

[/quote]

Run them all through Companies House. See what you find