Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Another relegation season ahead?

Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?I believe a decent goalscorer is needed right now or trouble looms. How long will Delia last if we sit in the bottom 3?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?

I believe a decent goalscorer is needed right now or trouble looms. How long will Delia last if we sit in the bottom 3?
[/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(]

I dont believe in target men,

besides, Koroma is not exactly small.

I think that sticking a big lump up front will just encourage hoofing the ball to him, instead of the slick passing football we played today,

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Snakepit boys"]Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?I believe a decent goalscorer is needed right now or trouble looms. How long will Delia last if we sit in the bottom 3? [/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(][/quote]That''s all I can see wherever I go Lappinitup! You''ll have me believing it next![:O]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?

I believe a decent goalscorer is needed right now or trouble looms. How long will Delia last if we sit in the bottom 3?
[/quote]

Apparently according to a few posters everything in the garden is rosey at NC [:O]

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]

I dont believe in target men,

besides, Koroma is not exactly small.

I think that sticking a big lump up front will just encourage hoofing the ball to him, instead of the slick passing football we played today,

[/quote]

agreed! we need a finisher.. if he is big thats a bonus... as long as we get it wide and cross it in... Lumping it up to him wont get us anywhere! id be happy with a runt up front if he got 20 goals though

jas :)

exactly, we only need a big man to get on the end of freekicks and corners, I don''t want us to start lumping the ball upfield to him all the time, think we played some really really good stuff today and i''m really positive about this season, on another day we would have put 4 past Coventry today! Just unlucky with penalty and the penalty that we wasn''t given, good performance though!

a BIG MAN is needed not only for receiving lumped balls,or height for corners!

The reason why we need a BIG MAN,is for presence to jostle BIG cbs! then nippy italians can feast on the loose balls.

and another BIG reason is to play "hold ball" so other players can be brought into the play.

We  are desperate for a BIG man, and until we do, against certain teams, we are gonna struggle!

Now off to city to drink myself happy!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Look at Birmingham''s goal today. Perfect example of what we need as an option. Brilliantly executed. [/quote]

and not scored by a target man... ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Look at Birmingham''s goal today. Perfect example of what we need as an option. Brilliantly executed. [/quote]

and not scored by a target man... ;)

[/quote]

No, scored by the ultimate goal poacher in the sort of position that Cureton or Lupoli should thrive in. I was referring more to the flick on won by a big target man (the sort we need), bothering the CB''s/CM''s.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Snakepit boys"]Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?

[/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(][/quote]

That''s all I can see wherever I go Lappinitup! You''ll have me believing it next![:O]
[/quote]Thought I''d become a nancy for an hour. Guess what, it''s easy, it''s fun and you don''t have to be too bright. Now to learn some textspeak!  [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Snakepit boys"]Was today proof that we are in for another relegation fight?

[/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(][/quote]

Har, har, har....Stoppid, jus'' stoppid! Oi''m gonna piddle in me pants......Iz soooooo fooony!

Lupoli looked extremely exciting today, and I''m sure he will get us 15-20 goals this season. We don''t need a big man necessarily, just a quality, proven player at this level or better. Step up Shola I think...