Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

had we not dumped a certain player...

he could be playing up front...i for one think it would have been wise to retain DH until we had first signed the replacement. Seems we learnt nothing from near releation with poo strikers last year

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]he could be playing up front...i for one think it would have been wise to retain DH until we had first signed the replacement. Seems we learnt nothing from near releation with poo strikers last year[/quote]

the Same Darren Huckerby who missed most of last season Injured.. the same Darren Huckerby who struggled to make an impact for the past 2 seasons.l. the same Darren Huckerby who was drawing a huge wage from a club who could no longer afford to keep him.. the Same Darren Huckerby who looks good in a P*ss poor foreign league for English Hasbeens...

jas :)

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It''s not him we haven''t replaced, it''s Dion.[/quote]I agree, we really looked lost the last couple of years without him in the team and it''s going to be a massive, massive job to replace him.

I''m not bloody bored of it & certainly don''t need to get a life (before anybody says it) but letting Hucks go was a fatal mistake! Once he had the injection last season he started getting back to his best & was by FAR the best player in the team! We no longer have a player who can beat his man & put in a DECENT cross or beat his man & score! For all you in the "get over it he''s gone" brigade did you hear the fans in MK singing his name tonight? I did!!!!

My old motto still stands ''No Darren Huckerby, no can do''!!!!!!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

I''m not bloody bored of it & certainly don''t need to get a life (before anybody says it) but letting Hucks go was a fatal mistake! Once he had the injection last season he started getting back to his best & was by FAR the best player in the team! We no longer have a player who can beat his man & put in a DECENT cross or beat his man & score! For all you in the "get over it he''s gone" brigade did you hear the fans in MK singing his name tonight? I did!!!!

[/quote]

We are bored of you banging on about it. He''s gone and he''s not coming back, just get over it. He did virtually nothing for us for the last two seasons.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]only someone with iwan as their avatar... move on mate.

He had green and yellow blood wore his colours on his sleeve.and didnt want to leave he loved the club and didnt want to leaveNot many players honour their contracts but guess what he did.GLENDA ROEDER has his hands stuck up DELIAs backside so far with afew pounds to spend he does not know were to turn.Oh yes he does Mr B------t Neil Doomcaster and the tight wads the norwich board On the ball city

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Roeder said when he let Huckerby go he had 2 younger and better players lined up for his position , still waiting for them Glenn .
[/quote]

Found them.

Pattison and Eagle

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]he could be playing up front...i for one think it would have been wise to retain DH until we had first signed the replacement. Seems we learnt nothing from near releation with poo strikers last year[/quote]

You need to  move on from this, its unhealthy.But i guess memories are short, the last good season DH had was 2006.And last year he couldnt be arsed at all.If you think he would make a difference to this team, your wrong.He time was up here.The best move for both club and himself was to leave.End of story, no if buts or maybes.And no looking back.

Agree totally the1englishman.

And like I said earlier the one player we truly seem to be missing is actually Dion.