Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Re: PETER CULLUM - REVISED OFFER

Shocking. I''m guessing someone must have paid £25k for those shares originally???

By the way I''m selling an old camcorder very cheap on ebay right now - item 110276006740 if anyone is interested :)

Lol, thi sis fast becoming an off topic thread but what the hell... I have something I have tried to sell on ebay before but nobody matched my reserve. Is anyone interested in wrestling, and in particular a framed autograph of Stone Cold Steve Austin? Tis genuine with proof of authenticity... Anyone interested let me know and I will stick it up in the web again... Thought I would get in on the advertising here  :)

[quote user="canary86"]

Lol, thi sis fast becoming an off topic thread but what the hell... I have something I have tried to sell on ebay before but nobody matched my reserve. Is anyone interested in wrestling, and in particular a framed autograph of Stone Cold Steve Austin? Tis genuine with proof of authenticity... Anyone interested let me know and I will stick it up in the web again... Thought I would get in on the advertising here  :)

[/quote]

genuine bid.. £4, (i know someone who will pay me a hell of a lot more for it once obtained :p)

jas :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260269599602&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D260269599602%26fvi%3D1

My guess is that it is a scam as the shares are worth a lot more than that..... I nearly got caught once with that cup that appeared a couple of years back.

I bet they have a friend who will bid up to 20-25k if the auction doesn''t go as planned. I doubt its a scam, but I do think the seller has to have covered him/herself in some way.

Nice offer Jas, but I will have to decline... I hate the thing to be honest, but I know its worth a lot more than that. Funny offer though... lol

1000 Norwich City Football Club plc shares

An

investor recently discovered that in order to take control of Norwich

City Football Club he must pay the current majority shareholders Â£30

for each of their shares and make the same offer to all other

shareholders.

Debate has since raged among Canary fans as to the creditability of the club''s valuation.

The

result of this auction should settle the argument and provide

them, the Norwich City board and potential investors alike with the

true value of NCFC shares -

i.e. the price someone is physically prepared to pay for them!

Serious bids only please (PC)

The share transfer will be processed by Barratt and Cooke stockbrokers, Norwich.I guess if it worries you this is a scam you could always check with the Brokers.

Of course it''s a scam - look at the bid history.I predict the ''winner'' of this rather pathetic PR stunt will be erm...oh yes - the alledged seller.I''ll also predict that this will be a scoop in the EN within 24 hours. Sad, isn''t it?

[quote user="LQ"]Of course it''s a scam - look at the bid history.

I predict the ''winner'' of this rather pathetic PR stunt will be erm...oh yes - the alledged seller.

I''ll also predict that this will be a scoop in the EN within 24 hours. Sad, isn''t it?

[/quote]

It''s spelt, ''alleged''....[8-|]

Standards.....and all that.

Sorry - my ''d'' key is stuck to my ''g'' key.I don''t understand the sidgnificance of that, but I''m sure someone will.

[quote user="LQ"]Sorry - my ''d'' key is stuck to my ''g'' key.

I don''t understand the sidgnificance of that, but I''m sure someone will.

[/quote]

God is your dog?

I don''t have a dodg.But that doesn''t chandge anythindg, this is still a stupid PR stunt.

[quote user="LQ"]I don''t have a dodg.

But that doesn''t chandge anythindg, this is still a stupid PR stunt.

[/quote]How do you know? What''s your source?

[quote user="LQ"]I don''t have a dodg.

But that doesn''t chandge anythindg, this is still a stupid PR stunt.

[/quote]

It was just one of my ''off the wuff'' comments.....I''m barkin'' mad don''t ya know.....

Why don''t you like the stupid PR stunt? Apart from the fact - you think it''s stupid?

[quote user="LQ"]Of course it''s a scam - look at the bid history.I predict the ''winner'' of this rather pathetic PR stunt will be erm...oh yes - the alledged seller.I''ll also predict that this will be a scoop in the EN within 24 hours. Sad, isn''t it?

[/quote]I predict that bidders 1,2,3,4,5 are all using sniping software.

Source?Who needs a source? The bid history tells you all you need to know - Bidder 1 keeps whacking up the price till it gets ''noticed'' by someone who says something on the internet.It''s not only that it''s stupid, it''s also quite pathetic in a small minded way.When/if someone (other than the seller) bids £30+ per share it might get interesting, in fact I''d put money on the item in question being withdrawn.Some people have far too much time on their hands.p.s. Good to see you Mello, I take joy in the fact that you''re still around somewhere...

Click where it says "Show automated bids" and much will be explained.The only scam here is that I have it on good faith from many on this board that a minority shareholding is worthless!![:P][:P]

So Bidder 3 is the seller.OK, as long as we all know where we stand!Like I said, pathetic.

I agree that the motives behind the sale are probably PR related, as someone''s crusade to let Delia know what they think of her valuation.  That is not to say that the sale isn''t worthwhile or worth bidding on.  I was wondering, though,  if these shares can even be sold in the open market like this?  Is this legal?  Can''t shares only be sold at the value determined by the board? 

NCFC is a public limited company and shares can be sold at whatever is considered to be the right price by buyer and seller. Getting the shares registered by the company can sometimes be a bit of a bother and only after they are registered does the buyer obtain his rights.Quoting a broker does not add any legitimacy to the deal.

I still think it is a scam.

Surprise, surprise - the item in question has been pulled.Someone needs to tell ''nonexecdir'' to be prepared to put their money/shares where their bg mouth is next time. They may have even gotten some pubicity if they''d actually sold something!!

[quote user="LQ"]Surprise, surprise - the item in question has been pulled.

Someone needs to tell ''nonexecdir'' to be prepared to put their money/shares where their bg mouth is next time. They may have even gotten some pubicity if they''d actually sold something!!

[/quote]

The item was taken off by ebay not by the seller, and nonexecdir has had his account closed