Sign in to follow this  
SAFU2007

Norwich line-up v Colchester

Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .[/quote]Or maybe just leave him there! Sounds like he is having a stormer!

[quote user="camuldonum"]2-2 - Teen Wordsworth strikes again.  Sounds like a really good game......[/quote]Trailing clouds of glory did he come.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="camuldonum"]2-2 - Teen Wordsworth strikes again.  Sounds like a really good game......[/quote]

Trailing clouds of glory did he come.

[/quote]

LOL! Very good.

So what can we take from this game? Sell Cureton, stick Russell up front with Mr Whippy if we can afford one?

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .[/quote]Money is there pal.... its the players to spend it on thats the missing partAny ideas?Iverson looks to be going to Nantes sadly

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .[/quote]Or maybe just leave him there! Sounds like he is having a stormer![/quote]We wont be playing Colchester from next week it will be Championship sides .

[quote user="SAFU2007"]So what can we take from this game? Sell Cureton, stick Russell up front with Mr Whippy if we can afford one?[/quote]haha i like your idea regarding cureton and russell. Not too sure about Mr. Whippy though

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .[/quote]Money is there pal.... its the players to spend it on thats the missing partAny ideas?Iverson looks to be going to Nantes sadly[/quote]We all know who Roeder wants if the money is there then it should not be a problem , would have liked Maynard but we have missed that boat si i suppose Rasiak would be a good call .Rasiak and Ameobi  i would settle for that .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .[/quote]Or maybe just leave him there! Sounds like he is having a stormer![/quote]We wont be playing Colchester from next week it will be Championship sides .[/quote]yeah - wud be a laff if we didn''t kick off the new season next week...glad for rusty giving his all outa posi - but should it really come to this???  we wouldn''t take a punt on deano pre-season prem and got left with the doc up front, what the fudge are we doing now???looks like howard is the only name in the frame, and mandric won''t let him go cheaply - if at all???

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="Dictator Smith"]Russel playing as Curetons partner , this club needs to get the money out and BUY TWO decent strikers next week because without them we could be in real trouble .
[/quote]

Money is there pal.... its the players to spend it on thats the missing part

Any ideas?

Iverson looks to be going to Nantes sadly
[/quote]It would be strange if Iversen went to Nantes after he said with his wife being English that he would like to come back to Engleand to finish his career.

I dont think Howard would contribute enough goals , we need strikers who can find the net and at the moment i dont think we have one at the club ,we really only own Cureton and he should be playing a league lower .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]We all know who Roeder wants if the money is there then it should not be a problem , would have liked Maynard but we have missed that boat si i suppose Rasiak would be a good call .Rasiak and Ameobi  i would settle for that .[/quote]Of course he wants Ameobi but he wants him for £2m, not £3.5m - you have to remember that its the manager who recommends players to the board together with his valuation. Remember Taylor. It hurt Roeder to up the bid from £750k to £1m but it was the BOARD who persuaded him to do so.I agree about Rasiak, but not with Ameobi

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]I dont think Howard would contribute enough goals , we need strikers who can find the net and at the moment i dont think we have one at the club ,we really only own Cureton and he should be playing a league lower .[/quote]unfortunatly those players cost alot of money which we don''t have

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]I dont think Howard would contribute enough goals , we need strikers who can find the net and at the moment i dont think we have one at the club ,we really only own Cureton and he should be playing a league lower .[/quote]I''m afraid Howard was a tactical move.... it was never going to happen - though I agree for at the right price he''d be ok for a season. Lot of humble pie would have to be eaten on his part..... he didn''t leave too many fans when he went back on his handshake two seasons ago

How do you know that Iversen is going to Nantes Atalanta? He only said the other day that he wanted to come back to England because his wife was English.

[quote user="kdncfc"]How do you know that Iversen is going to Nantes Atalanta? He only said the other day that he wanted to come back to England because his wife was English.[/quote]Nante applied to play him in a friendly against L''Orient midweek but were refused permission.

I think if we were to offer £2 million Newcastle would sell they know they are never going to get £3.5 million for him , BunnyB thing is nowadays in football its not a lot of money Kitson £5.5 million and Maynard £2.25 million ones nothing special ones unproven but that is the sort of fees good players cost these days .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]I think if we were to offer £2 million Newcastle would sell they know they are never going to get £3.5 million for him , BunnyB thing is nowadays in football its not a lot of money Kitson £5.5 million and Maynard £2.25 million ones nothing special ones unproven but that is the sort of fees good players cost these days .[/quote]£2m was refused in january and was refused in June. Allegedly

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="kdncfc"]How do you know that Iversen is going to Nantes Atalanta? He only said the other day that he wanted to come back to England because his wife was English.[/quote]

Nante applied to play him in a friendly against L''Orient midweek but were refused permission.
[/quote]So have Nantes actually taken him on trial? Surely if we were to offer him the chance to come back to England he would jump at the chance bearing in mind his wife is English.