Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Multiple user names.......

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Fellas"]While it doesn''t really hurt if people have multiple user accounts it can and will lead to sock-puppet-ing which is f***ing annoying and lame.[/quote]

I''m clearly not keeping up but what the hell does that all mean ?

[/quote]Like people have said it''s when somebody makes more than one account and then making a second post backing up the first post. For example if a guy posted "Wayne Rooney is signing tomorrow" it''s complete rubbish but then he''ll make a second account and have somebody else confirm it. Basically in other words, what GNG and all those other idiots kept doing. And what several spammers have been doing on this forum.For the record I''ve only ever been me, myself and I.

I''ve always been C.T mainly cos I CBA to create a new account purely to try and irritate people......

altho I have to admit that I did consider making an account under the name ''we8wba''.......... someone beat me to it[:)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i have only ever been me on this message board... "i am the one and only" as 80''s has been pop puff Chesney Hawkes once warbled

jas :)

[/quote]I once posted on TWTD making a good point about stadium capacity to which I quickly received a response along the lines of......" F***off you Budgie S***face to your own board before I come over there and kick your ******* head in you ***t."This gave me the impression my presence may not be welcome there and have inhabited the Pinkun ever since.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i have only ever been me on this message board... "i am the one and only" as 80''s has been pop puff Chesney Hawkes once warbled

[/quote]

I once posted on TWTD making a good point about stadium capacity to which I quickly received a response along the lines of......

" F***off you Budgie S***face to your own board before I come over there and kick your ******* head in you ***t."

This gave me the impression my presence may not be welcome there and have inhabited the Pinkun ever since.

[/quote]

you got that much intelligence out of the Scummers!? you should be proud Andy! print the reply and frame it as finding the 1 intelligent Ipswich fan!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I once posted on TWTD making a good point about stadium capacity to which I quickly received a response along the lines of......

" F***off you Budgie S***face to your own board before I come over there and kick your ******* head in you ***t."

This gave me the impression my presence may not be welcome there and have inhabited the Pinkun ever since.

[/quote]

You willy.....      

i don''t do name changes, i don''t do multiples - period...just been good ole LGT from the word go.,/if that makes me a boring wayne kerr then so be it?<>nothing wrong with being consistent in my book!!!

Any word on Snooty''s aliases? If its an innocent error as proclaimed then there''s no problem, it would just be nice for us all to know which other names you go under so''s we know who we''re talking to....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You willy.....      

[/quote]

Huh? [8-)]

Re: Multiple user names.......

I reckon the NCFC board and the club media (and its employee army) use a plethora of them, on here.......allegedly.

"BUTT-KISS BOARDIST BATTALION BRIGADE!"......"ATTACK!"......"WE MUST DEFEND QUEEN ''D'' AT ALL COSTS!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I reckon the NCFC board and the club media (and its employee army) use a plethora of them, on here.......allegedly.

"BUTT-KISS BOARDIST BATTALION BRIGADE!"......"ATTACK!"......"WE MUST DEFEND QUEEN ''D'' AT ALL COSTS!"

[/quote]

Was I the only one that missed you?

One feels such a knob posting a "COME BACK MELLO" thread...so you''ve saved me from looking like a knob........   [Y]

Cue........

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If they''re anything like most board members, I reckon they probably don''t know how ter switch ''um on.