Sign in to follow this  
chris

i will sign today

That message was from me not Chris!!!

But seriously guys your club needs serious money but it seems Delia is content with a relegation battle..maybe she gets off on it!!  Good luck anyway Norwich City!

From a loyal Gooner

42, 5''8", Slower than a chef would be to accept an investment of £20 million pounds, one bad knee and a dodgy back. Signed 3 weeks ago, however really concerned that the club won''t present me to the fans and press.

Must be waiting for something bad to happen to bury the news of my signing.

[quote user="chris"]

I am 32, gay, tall and looking for hot men!!!  [/quote]I''m not placing the ball for a penalty then !!!  [N]

[quote user="chris"]

I am 32, gay, tall and looking for hot men!!! 

[/quote]

Thats the last thing my dad said as he walked out of the house on that fateful day.

[quote user="chris"]

Yeah...and i hear you sleep with your mum, desire sexual relations with David Sheepshanks and masturbate on a regular basis over tractors and boys!! So being the wrong side of 35 means i am safe from you!

PS : Bring in Magilton as next manager!!!

See i can make stupid childish comments as well, so grow up mate and say something useful!!!

[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh look who can''t a joke.

Think you need to see a psychiatrist. You have some anger issues and some disturbing fantasies. Especially the mum thing.

Tell me about your childhood.[8-|]  

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Guys,

I cant believe you are giving yourselves up so easy, they are paying the Doc £7000 a week (Approx?)

I would suggest getting yourselves an agent and at least demanding a signing on fee and medical expenses (Some need it by the sounds of it)

Wrightycool,

You are in (You could be the best secret weapon in years by educating the muppets with rose tinted glasses)

Strikers,

I dont fancy your chances much especially the ones who cant hit a cows Ar@e as we already have plenty of those well 1 for sure!!
[/quote]

Cor if Glenn read this! What a choice of players.

A choice of youth and Pensioners.

we need a kepper... im 27 and havent kept goal for about 3 years! but i can still do the job.. sign me up Glenn!

I demand to take Free kicks around shooting distance of goal however.... chilaverts got nothing on me!

jas :)

36, 6''1" tall, can play anywhere in defence but have no left foot whatsoever (didn''t stop me being a LB for years!). Fairly fit due to off loading the footy boots for running shoes, a lot safer.

Have lost some of my aggression over recent years but still probably good enough to oust our current defenders.

Can play with passion and do not require over inflated wage. No need to waste money on agents fees either.

[quote user="Big Ginge"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]26, 3''6", unfit,

technically inept... but I once got told that I have a good

"footballing brain"... [/quote]

Will we find you in Delaneys by any chance Mr McVeigh!!

[/quote]

*Hic!*

My childhood was full of men (so called) like you asking me if i was OK!! Did i need a refill and was i sleepy, yeah i know your sort...watch family guy, hell what am i talking about your to busy voicing the pedo!!

Actually my childhood wasn''t like that at all but as you said i have some issues with fantasies!

31 years old, 6 feet tall & about 3 stones over weight! In my younger days I could play right wing as I was quick back then & I could also deliver a good ball. So, get me a fitness coach & chiropractor for my dodgy wooden shack & I''ll do a job! Oh, I''ll do it for my current abysmal wage!!

Position ; RB, WB

Height ; 6ft

Weight : 15. stone

Fit from rugby league, and reffing, Also a few international caps. 1 for U16s Soccer & a few for Rugby League.

Great Tackler, will put them into the front row of the stand!

Have to ask the wife to move to Norwich but will give 110% if i can get around her!