Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Now for Strikers?

Pleased with the defence and midfield in general, but we need to concentrate on the striker force.

There doesnt seem to be any imminent news on this front yet.

I would like us to sign Sibierski, Rasiak and Lupoli on loan.

word arround the club roeder is lodging poetential signings abroad.

we are currently interested in signing cska moscow striker vagner love .. for £3 million .. any heard of this ? or is it just fuss man

seriously.

he is interrested .. he heard we had doc playing at the back and yh safe

[quote user="Corny Canary"]

we are currently interested in signing cska moscow striker vagner love .. for £3 million .. any heard of this ? or is it just fuss man

[/quote]AHAHAHA! no but seriously, it''s probably more likely we''d get Courtney Love in than him!

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Pleased with the defence and midfield in general, but we need to concentrate on the striker force.

There doesnt seem to be any imminent news on this front yet.

I would like us to sign Sibierski, Rasiak and Lupoli on loan.

[/quote]

Roeder has repeatedly mentioned wanting to get more pace in the team and Rasiak & Sibierski don''t fit the bill - one of them maybe.

I still think we will sign Rigters - Roeder also said that some of his transfer targets have been ongoing for several weeks (it seems from Roeders comments after the signing of Stefanovic that is transfer has taken a while).

i still believe that we will sign ameobi permanently and either rigters or lupoli on loan

that would do me just nice lol

Being greedy I''d like another centre half to play alongside Stefanovic so we can truly banish Shack and Doc to the reserves, plus 2 target men and a goalscorer with pace.

Rob Hulse for £1.6m was the kind of player we should have gone for. Hopefully we can get similar quality when we finally do sign someone up front.

HAs to be strikers strikers strikers all the way for me now.    We failed to get far enoough up the table because we failed to take the chances the team made during those last 13 games or so;  mainly because we had no options. 

We have Jamie but he needs to be pushed with some real competition with pace and height needed to make us truly competetive. 

The shape of the squad is getting there;  I would like to see 5 more players;  a gk,  a young cb on loan as the 4th option and 3 strikers...  keep shopping GR.  

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Corny Canary"]

[/quote]

AHAHAHA! no but seriously, it''s probably more likely we''d get Courtney Love in than him!
[/quote]

She could play in the hole

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Corny Canary"]

[/quote]AHAHAHA! no but seriously, it''s probably more likely we''d get Courtney Love in than him![/quote]

She could play in the hole

[/quote]ha ha ha very good indeed.