Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Smith out, Cullum in.

if we are a football club, why not focus on the football squad rather than the board,  and tell me which of the signings so far this summer have not been good enough to help us push for a promotion challenge?

GR is slowly getting there - we, and he, knows we need strikers;  its been the best close season for squad strengthening since the prem one,  where we bought well enough but didnt know how to use the squad as a team until it was too late - and than the pre-promotion close season where we were a shambles.

[quote user="milan marcus"]

Why is the takeover boring?

Only Norwich fans could see £20 million being robbed from us and then a few weeks later decide it''s boring and not worth talking about.  The loss of £20 million ensures our club (the one we all love) cannot compete at the level we deserve.  I am happy to keep talking about it until the current board tell us why they turned it down.

[/quote]

I think you will find that it is boring only to those who usually press a button and buy Ronaldo...or win the Premier League at the first attempt on "beginners" level.

Real life eludes too many on here I''m afraid......Well said Milan!    [Y]

[quote user="C.T wizard"]Whilst I agree with you.. its getting very very boring[|-)]
[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

I don''t have a short attention span!

OTBC

[quote user="C.T wizard"]Whilst I agree with you.. its getting very very boring[|-)]
[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

OTBC

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

if we are a football club, why not focus on the football squad rather than the board,  and tell me which of the signings so far this summer have not been good enough to help us push for a promotion challenge?

GR is slowly getting there - we, and he, knows we need strikers;  its been the best close season for squad strengthening since the prem one,  where we bought well enough but didnt know how to use the squad as a team until it was too late - and than the pre-promotion close season where we were a shambles.

[/quote]

But that''s a recipe for another accident ZLF.

Could become quite a blackspot [um]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s why it''s best to have insurance, nutty!

Helps you to stabilise and move on up again after an accident.

QED? I think so.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly , you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , this Cullum chap does he likes pigs fry on Fridays ?[:D] ...arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly , you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , this Cullum chap does he likes pigs fry on Fridays ?[:D] ...arrdee.

[/quote]

I reckon the chances of him taking over in the next 3 years are about likly as pigs frying, sorry flying.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

Very well said Zip, I really like the signings at the moment and a few more front men, I would be happy.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I reckon the chances of him taking over in the next 3 years are about likly as pigs frying, sorry flying.

[/quote]

I like it you lovely old boy[:D]...arrdee

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

QED? I think so.

OTBC

[/quote]

Have you missed NN point BBB?

Perhaps you can tell me then which players we have signed are not good enough to improve the squad?  And how do this seasons signings compare for you to those of previous seasons?  Incl the pre promotion season?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

QED? I think so.

OTBC

[/quote]

Perhaps you can tell me then which players we have signed are not good enough to improve the squad?  And how do this seasons signings compare for you to those of previous seasons?  Incl the pre promotion season?

[/quote]

I think I am going to enjoy Blys answer to this one Zip.[;)]...arrdee.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

QED? I think so.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

No Zip. You have missed NN point.

I suggest you ask ardee to fill you in.

OTBC

I got the cullum reference first time BBB, which conveniently sidestepped NNs footballing point, the same footballing question that you raised at the top of this post.

How about answering the footballing question rather than the board ones? 

Would be happy to be full of ardees fare.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''s OK CT.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never met him ardee, so I don''t know about that - but there again, as a good old Norfolk boy of 57 one could make certain assumptions. But I have heard that he used to post on this board for a while  as a sort of relaxation from the high stress business world. So he probably knows about your sausages - now there''s a start.

I reckon he will take over within the next 3 years. Money usually talks in the end in my experience. Wanna bet?

OTBC

Zipper my friend

The facts are the board decide on who we sign.....

There are 20 million reasons why we need to focus on the board

If we had the righ board then the football squad would look after its own with 20 million pounds to spend

GR slowly is getting there......to be fair mate we have no chane for a top two finish and thats why a lot of us cannot understand how the current board turned down £20 million for players!!

[quote user="milan marcus"]

Zipper my friend

The facts are the board decide on who we sign.....

There are 20 million reasons why we need to focus on the board

If we had the righ board then the football squad would look after its own with 20 million pounds to spend

GR slowly is getting there......to be fair mate we have no chane for a top two finish and thats why a lot of us cannot understand how the current board turned down £20 million for players!!

[/quote]

correct, so by that rational all those that support the current Board on here do not want to see NCFC at the top and must be secret Binners! Binner Alert, you rats, yanks, mooks, marshmallows etc etc you have been sussed, get back to Portaloo Rd with the other mutants.