Sign in to follow this  
canaryherts

press stateent

The lady on the switchboard told you?  Reality doesn''t visit your domain often, does it................................

[quote user="canaryherts"]

there will be a press statement 2moro just phone club{ ncfc }the lady on the switch board just told me at 530pm

[/quote]

Get lost, binner.

Will everyone just stop calling everyone a binner. Switchboard may well have been told to turn away all enquiries with that message. I''m sure there arent that many binners who come on here posting every day.

I just called the club and spoke to the bathroom attendent, he backed this story up before suggesting "freshen up, freshen up for tha ladies?"[;)]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Will everyone just stop calling everyone a binner. Switchboard may well have been told to turn away all enquiries with that message. I''m sure there arent that many binners who come on here posting every day.[/quote]

But he is. He is veloherts from last week. And he admitted he is a binner.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Will everyone just stop calling everyone a binner. Switchboard may well have been told to turn away all enquiries with that message. I''m sure there arent that many binners who come on here posting every day.[/quote]

ino lol. how incredibly annoying ..

Maybe you could tell Ralph wright

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]What''s the OBE then arthur apart from "OLD BIG ''EAD"!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]What''s the OBE then arthur apart from "OLD BIG ''EAD"![/quote]

Sorry Lapp it''s Old Bolshy Eejit

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]What''s the OBE then arthur apart from "OLD BIG ''EAD"![/quote]

Big a joke down the local Lapp old bud.