Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Roeder Interview........

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Did we have two players called Doc last year?[/quote]Yeah, both centre backs. One was really solid and won everything in the air, and the other one kept bear-hugging people and falling over...

Very interesting hearing Glenn describe pre season training methods saying 5k runs don''t work and are of no use to mordern footballers. Wasn''t Worthy a big fan of the pre season 5K run? May explain why Carolan was got rid of...

[quote user="Vern"]So bearing in mind the left back slot is filled with Drury/Bertrand , who is the right back he mentions, the one who the fans will love bombing forward?[/quote]Bruno Berner perhaps? Although I thought he was more of a defensive-minded player...

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Vern"]So bearing in mind the left back slot is filled with Drury/Bertrand , who is the right back he mentions, the one who the fans will love bombing forward?[/quote]
Bruno Berner perhaps? Although I thought he was more of a defensive-minded player...
[/quote]

left/centre back

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Vern"]So bearing in mind the left back slot is filled with Drury/Bertrand , who is the right back he mentions, the one who the fans will love bombing forward?[/quote]Bruno Berner perhaps? Although I thought he was more of a defensive-minded player...[/quote]

left/centre back

[/quote]Cheers for the info, could''ve sworn he played right back!

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Sometimes I think Roeder reads this meesageboard, then enters radio and press interviews ready to throw abuse at Jamie with the sole purpose of annoying 1st Wizard.

[/quote]lol

[quote] user="Vern (GNG Hater)"]So bearing in mind the left back slot is filled with Drury/Bertrand , who is the right back he mentions, the one who the fans will love bombing forward?[/quote]

he didnt say it was a right back did he? he just said wing back meaning bertrand

He isn''t the greatest of public speakers, but I always find his interviews very interesting.

Glad to see the club are going away for a while, the further away from all this Cullum stuff the better.

Bertrand back is also such good news. Have a strange feeling every signing we make this summer will prove to be an excellent choice.

Feeling strangle positive about the up coming season....

but that might be because it is sunny and a friday and I finally have a weekend off!

The player bombing down the wing is Bertrand.  It cant be Carr because he said he saw this player play alot last season, did Carr play many games last year for Newcastle? 

[quote user="Duffman"]The player bombing down the wing is Bertrand.  It cant be Carr because he said he saw this player play alot last season, did Carr play many games last year for Newcastle? 
[/quote]

I am sure he would have played reserve games or did he go on loan?. I must admit, the description has Bertrand written all over it but there is something about Carr I am convinced about.