Sign in to follow this  
Casper

Excited or couldn't care?

So is anyone else excited about the new season or could you really care? 5 weeks today we will all be marching up to the Ricoh, some of us might get a game if the number of transfers do not increase!! Personally I cannot wait for the new season to start, at times last year I thought we played some entertaining stuff and created a hatful of chances, so with a pre-season behind him I am expecting Roeder to create a well balanced side, which is organised and possibly we might score a goal from a corner or free kick.  Hopefully a good start will lead to Bristol City or a Stoke effect and we will be in for a good season or it could be the Leicester effect...

I work nights so as soon as I wake up at 1:30pm I skip down the stairs with my heart all of a flutter to check the news.............then within 5 minutes of ready nothing new has happened I take my depression medication and go back to bed

I agree 100%, i thought since Roeder came in he got our players making some excellent chances and passing the ball quite well apart from pattison who i thought just had a bit of a poor half of the season with us, though im sure he will improve as time goes by.

The signings so far in Cligan, Hoolahan and Bertrand have done nothing but give is excellent quality in defense and midfield.

I feel good things are waiting round the corner, however i also agree that some things may depend on the future signings... especially the striker signings, because if we put away the chances our midfield created for us last season we would have been sitting mid table, not fighting for relegation.

All round - cannot wait!

Well a few weeks ago I was actually looking forward to the new season starting, now however I''m not quite so excited.  We have 1 loan player, 1 freebe, and 1 player who it has been said is worth £250,000.  The new players and the loan are ok, it just worries me we have no BIG new strikers to work alongside JC and only 1 experienced goalie.

I have such a dreaded feeling that our squad is so thin that if any, god forbid, should be injured we will be right in the doo-doo.

So no I am not now looking forward to the start of the season.

Im getting excited. I miss all the pre match pint and banter and singing On the ball city at the top of my voice and good banter between us and away supporters. Roll on the new season. I think we will do quite well this season. Im very optimistic, but then again you have to be following Norwich City.        On the ball city....................

[quote user="Dan"]Im getting excited. I miss all the pre match pint and banter and singing On the ball city at the top of my voice and good banter between us and away supporters. Roll on the new season. I think we will do quite well this season. Im very optimistic, but then again you have to be following Norwich City.        On the ball city....................[/quote]

I always look forward to the new season `cos I hate having to listen to the speculation and rumours that pervade the 3 months off.

I don`t care if we have an average season although I would love to see us do well. It will not affect third world poverty, earthquake victims , the homeless etc etc. It is an important part of most supporters lives but some seriously need to take a reality check.

As long as we can improve on the position of last season , we are moving forward as per the infamous 3 year plan statement from Roeder.

. We are not Arsenal or Man ure, we are a small city club which has managed to overperform in the past for a few years. Should the PC millions materialise it will be good to see better players but if they don`t so be it.

I will now don my tin hat and prepare for the usual crap from the usual suspects.

Am I bovvered???!!!!

NAH!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I agree 100%, i thought since Roeder came in he got our players making some excellent chances and passing the ball quite well apart from pattison who i thought just had a bit of a poor half of the season with us, though im sure he will improve as time goes by. The signings so far in Cligan, Hoolahan and Bertrand have done nothing but give is excellent quality in defense and midfield. I feel good things are waiting round the corner, however i also agree that some things may depend on the future signings... especially the striker signings, because if we put away the chances our midfield created for us last season we would have been sitting mid table, not fighting for relegation. All round - cannot wait![/quote]

Agreed. I am looking forward to this season but would feel better if we  had a couple of decent strikers to put away chances. Hoolahan may be the best left winger in the championship but it means bugger all if we are not scoring anything. Sibierski and Evans would do nicely.

I''m excited about the Cullum v Board business, and I couldn''t care less if the current Directorship departed....They''ve become so stale.

I can''t say I''m excited about the onset of the season, as our present 1st team squad is so lean. I''ve been told that an 8 seater executive jet has been chartered at Norwich Airport, to take them to Scandanavia for the pre-season friendlies.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m excited about the Cullum v Board business, and I couldn''t care less if the current Directorship departed....They''ve become so stale.

I can''t say I''m excited about the onset of the season, as our present 1st team squad is so lean. I''ve been told that an 8 seater executive jet has been chartered at Norwich Airport, to take them to Scandanavia for the pre-season friendlies.....

[/quote]

Exactly how we feel too MY.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Dan"]Im getting excited. I miss all the pre match pint and banter and singing On the ball city at the top of my voice and good banter between us and away supporters. Roll on the new season. I think we will do quite well this season. Im very optimistic, but then again you have to be following Norwich City.        On the ball city....................[/quote]

I always look forward to the new season `cos I hate having to listen to the speculation and rumours that pervade the 3 months off.

I don`t care if we have an average season although I would love to see us do well. It will not affect third world poverty, earthquake victims , the homeless etc etc. It is an important part of most supporters lives but some seriously need to take a reality check.

As long as we can improve on the position of last season , we are moving forward as per the infamous 3 year plan statement from Roeder.

. We are not Arsenal or Man ure, we are a small city club which has managed to overperform in the past for a few years. Should the PC millions materialise it will be good to see better players but if they don`t so be it.

I will now don my tin hat and prepare for the usual crap from the usual suspects.

Am I bovvered???!!!!

NAH!

[/quote]A small city club?? I think you''ll find we''re one of the biggest clubs in the country with one of the biggest and most loyal fanbases.... not a small city club

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Exactly how we feel too MY.

[/quote]We? Anyways I agree too. If the season starts badly and we gets some injuries, it could be curtains.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="McCanary"]

Am I bovvered???!!!!

NAH!

[/quote]

A small city club?? I think you''ll find we''re one of the biggest clubs in the country with one of the biggest and most loyal fanbases.... not a small city club
[/quote]

Is this going to turn into a " We are a big club "debate again?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER??