Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

CRYSTAL PALACE WITHDRAW MORRISON CONTRACT!!!!

lol a coincidence we both posted the thoughts at the same time :p Personally if the price isnt too high i would love to see him here... But agin only if the price is not too steep and wages aren''t too high or you could find someone just as good for cheaper probs

[quote user="Michael Bates"]

lol a coincidence we both posted the thoughts at the same time :p Personally if the price isnt too high i would love to see him here... But agin only if the price is not too steep and wages aren''t too high or you could find someone just as good for cheaper probs

[/quote]lol...yep...im still thinking of who are target man could be...apart from ameobi...any idea,s?...here crouch is avalible...lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]any fancy seeing him in a city shirt?????? scores goals at this level and GR was interested in january[/quote]

He is off to qpr.  ( God i hate that shitty little club in west london )

[quote user="Michael Bates"]

Possibly the likes of Rassiak or Hulse??

[/quote] 2 possibiltys....hulse is a good player...think rasiak is a bit past his best

I dont know what you all think but....  QPR have money galore... yes i know they cant just get anyone cos reality is they are a championship club... However money is a big factor for both clubs and players these days so i would have thought that they would be looking at pure quality players t get them out of this division. All of their targets have really dazzled me to be honest :s Id expect them in line with big name fringe prem players... Like birmingham just got Carsley from Everton and QPR want average/decent players..

A year ago, i would have been interested in Morrison, but now i''ve lost interest in him.I believe we can do much better elsewhere.

I totally agree! when worthy tried to sign him... i was over the moon thinking he would be a hit in the championship for us... However it seems he has been abit dull and not really fulfilled the expectations of him... We need a Robert Earnshaw player who has proven to score wherever he''s been in the CHAMPIONSHIP :p... On the other note i rekon Righters or however you spell his name lol would be good... Even just that subsitute appearance he came on at Carrow Road... He went and set up two goals inside 10minutes... He could be a hit at this level

He always scores goals against us and has a good scoring record. Not sure what his attitude is like. Wouldn''t come cheap thou.

you saw Carl Cort IN Clinton Morrison.................for the love of God man!! you filthy beast![quote user="Canary02 III"]I saw Carl Cort in him yesterday.[/quote]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]you saw Carl Cort IN Clinton Morrison.................for the love of God man!! you filthy beast![quote user="Canary02 III"]I saw Carl Cort in him yesterday.[/quote][/quote]

2 footballers, 1 cup,

[/quote][+o(]

good proven championship player would be a good signing for our club iam a bit unsure on his attitude though.go get him i say

Would be much better than what we have and without the Cullum money, probably the best we could realistically hope for. Him and Rigters would be a really good partnership imo

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Would be much better than what we have and without the Cullum money, probably the best we could realistically hope for. Him and Rigters would be a really good partnership imo[/quote]

Totally agree, Morrison and Rigters would be great I reckon.