Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

IF Cullum takes over....

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]...how long before we turn on him?[/quote]probably within the first five minutes knowing us

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]...how long before we turn on him?[/quote]

what a stupid question....

if the club improves, becomes financially solvent and returns to the premiership then no one would turn on him would they...

If he builds kitchens, car dealers, sells land for flats and agrees for an empty hotel to be tacked onto the ground whilst the playing squad turns to Sh*t then i''d give him.. ooh.. a week!

jas :)

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Canaries Canary"]...how long before we turn on him?[/quote]

probably within the first five minutes knowing us
[/quote]

That''ll make a change then.  Delia got nine or ten years and so did Chase.

Shame its not 11 years, then we could link it all to sunspots and make

out Delia and Chase were all an elaborate hoax designed to get more

money out of us....

Not being a woman he''ll have a much better chance.I swear 90% of the bad feeling towards Delia comes from underlying sexism.

[quote user="ob1"]Not being a woman he''ll have a much better chance.

I swear 90% of the bad feeling towards Delia comes from underlying sexism.
[/quote]

dont agree.. Karen Brady, Vicky Oyston and the Colchester utd woman.. all succesful in business and relatively so in football...

They are business Women... Delia is a chef... she can fry an egg, but shouldnt be writing cheques.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ob1"]Not being a woman he''ll have a much better chance.I swear 90% of the bad feeling towards Delia comes from underlying sexism.[/quote]

dont agree.. Karen Brady, Vicky Oyston and the Colchester utd woman.. all succesful in business and relatively so in football...

They are business Women... Delia is a chef... she can fry an egg, but shouldnt be writing cheques.

[/quote]

Yes, but Brady and Oyston don''t have Wiz and Smudger to contend with...

(or do they?)  And besides, Brady is corrupt (allegedly).

she can fry an egg, but shouldnt be writing cheques.

[/quote]Yeah - I''m convinced. Gotcha.

[/quote]

I disagree.  If anything sexism has worked the other way.  People can''t bring themselves to confront her the way they did Chase in case she starts to cry.  We''ve never once heard "Delia Out!" or "Sack the Board!" at CR and I think we would have done if she''d been a man.

Delia hasn`t been "turned on" and even with Chase it was a few hundred people doing the donkey work with several thousand slagging them off/shrugging their shoulders and doing nothing.  Delia should certainly be "turned on" by the thought of Cullums` millions though......*cough* [:$]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Delia hasn`t been "turned on" and even with Chase it was a few hundred people doing the donkey work with several thousand slagging them off/shrugging their shoulders and doing nothing.  Delia should certainly be "turned on" by the thought of Cullums` millions though......*cough* [:$]

[/quote]

What an horrific mental image. I''m going to have to go and lie down...Ick! [+o(]

[quote user="ob1"]Not being a woman he''ll have a much better chance.I swear 90% of the bad feeling towards Delia comes from underlying sexism.[/quote]

[/quote]I can fry an egg, but I haven''t made 30m quid out of it. Delia is a business phenomenon.

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

she can fry an egg, but shouldnt be writing cheques.

[/quote]

Yeah - I''m convinced. Gotcha.
[/quote]

Sexist? no... i just said Delia isnt a Business Woman.... If i was Sexist id of said "Karen Brady should eb at home making the dinner" or something

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can fry an egg, but I haven''t made 30m quid out of it. Delia is a business phenomenon.
[/quote]

no she isnt.. shes marketable.. theres a difference... A business person can deal with the money, make the profit, wont take no for an answer. someone who is "marketable" can attract money trhough TV, Media and other means.

Bill Gates, Duncan Bannatyne, Anita Roddick = Business People

David Beckahm, Jordan, Delia smith = Marketable.