Sign in to follow this  
rossco2121

Norwich Fans please.....

As a fellow Norwich fan Im begging you to be patient, yes I would love to be watching new players come in left right and centre with X amount to spend... however Glenn Roeder has said " that signings will come" and we havn''t missed out on any targets. We need to get behind him and the things he is doing. IF come the close of the transfer window and we havn''t seen the players we were promised then critacise... however we need to remember that Carrow road could be a all round buzzing stadium next season if we get behind the team from day 1. since glenn has come in he has done a amazing job of keeping us up and even at one point we were really seeing messages on here of talks of promotion... I will hold my hand up and saw I dont believe that the board is the board us norwich fans derserve.... we deserve some loyalty back! lol, but glenn can only do his best...

A BARRON SUMMER, - we read posts like this... and start thinking the "glass half empty" feeling.. rather than listning to roeder when he says the targets he has in mind have not been lost! he is the manager... lets let him manage and just wait til the coventry game when that team sheet is handed in.

Yes we have 20k season ticket holders... and thats great but we really need to get the spirtit back... last season was awful on the pitch was a disgrace for the majority of it.. however while the games in action we need to encourage and give as much POSITVIE feeling across...Glenn will not be playing players that do not want to wear that city shirt with pride... he wants hungry players so lets help feed them! lol. bring that 12 man back... it really does work!

I dont want to see people posting going oh that Rossco is a d1ck rah rah rah we pay our money and can do what we want. seriously think... if we get behind the team and in that roeder and get that good feeling back we may see an impact of the field aswell. if u see this in a negative way then u clearly havnt understood the meanings of it.

How nice would it be to see carrow road in a sea of yellow and green....  like we saw in holland games but with the orange.  and to all be outside city hall cheering the boys as the are holding the championship trophy!... I like to dream lol but the good feeling would be nice and i think we can get it back, as soon as we do well its funny how many norwich shirts come out of the closet... kids that had chelsea shirts on were for once wearing the norwich colours!... ppl with car stickers... on public transport aswell! and all 4 sides of the ground singing " ok i maybe slightly wrong" but the majority of ppl were. : D , im hoping someone from the club reads posts like this as they could do things to help!

This is not a preach to you lol, even though its starting to sound like one... hence im now finishing this post and its gone 1am so yes im sure that spelling mistakes and poor grammer is gonna be on here! but feel so

Kick it off... throw it in...

I had pretty much the same rant on another thread, although mine may not have been as... um, passionate, as yours... [:)]

certainly not the drink :)

just a very pationate city fan who wants the best for the team... were not like a Man utd or chelsea where random ppl will support us... we are a closer net of fans and we derserve more!