Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

OT: I suppose it's not far down the A140

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="camuldonum"]

My daughter observes that Good News Gordon seems to get around:

http://www.greenun.co.uk/cs_greenun/cs/forums/1276903/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Well Done Cam - bet he doesn''t come back any more now [:)]

I''ve copied the link into a couple of other threads with his name in the title so he sees it.

[/quote]

Who knows? It was The Girl Upstairs who spotted it.

Why has Good News Gordon not tried to defend him self?Maybe he is a woman? Or maybe he is a monkey on a keyboard? Or maybe he is a little school boy?

Surely cannot be the same "Good News Gordon" that is currently posting on the Ipswich "Green Un" site claiming Jermaine Beckford is "at the club"!!

Sir I think you are a bounder!!

Changing the subject, I did see Kevin Phillips at Carrow Road earlier in the day. Or did I? Oh dear, this disease is catching. I must see a Doctor!!

[quote user="Stan Ley"]Surely cannot be the same "Good News Gordon" that is currently posting on the Ipswich "Green Un" site claiming Jermaine Beckford is "at the club"!! Sir I think you are a bounder!! Changing the subject, I did see Kevin Phillips at Carrow Road earlier in the day. Or did I? Oh dear, this disease is catching. I must see a Doctor!![/quote]

***************PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL **********************

[quote user="Stan Ley"]Surely cannot be the same "Good News Gordon" that is currently posting on the Ipswich "Green Un" site claiming Jermaine Beckford is "at the club"!! Sir I think you are a bounder!! Changing the subject, I did see Kevin Phillips at Carrow Road earlier in the day. Or did I? Oh dear, this disease is catching. I must see a Doctor!![/quote]

Cam beat you to it yesterday with his '''' OT: I suppose it''s not far down the A140 '''' thread, a bit further down the page

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]It could be Gordon Brown doing a bit of trolling to take his mind off the stresses and strains of running the country.[/quote]

Good news, Gordon Brown in the same sentence....to quote Victor Meldrew....I don''t beeeeeelieve it! [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Cam beat you to it yesterday with his '''' OT: I suppose it''s not far down the A140 '''' thread, a bit further down the page

[/quote]the duplicate thread fairy strikes again  [:D]

Am ashamed to say that I was taken in a bit by him, think it was mainly desperately wanting some small piece of info from the club.  Seems we wont be hearing anything more from him now, definitely doesnt seems to want to try and talk his way out.

Let this be the final nail in Good News Gordon''s self-constructed, Ameobi-associated, metaphorical coffin. He is a sham. End of.