Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Something you should know about GNG

Right so we are still no further forward into any revealing who GNG is then?

Just a hint that they are possibly employed by Archant, or could they be a disgruntled ex-Archant employee?

GNG - maybe enjoying the attention of hit and miss rumours....or just maybe...?

GNG if you''re there - are you ''J'' ???

Who cares about GNG, any signings will be announced when they happen, i don''t care about rumours anymore!

Why don''t some of you do some investigation if you REALLY must know who this guy is. (And no the caps do not signify anything!!)

Seems like you''re all going a bit WILD running around in circles, it''s like watching the muppet SHOW!!!

Here''s a clue which i shouldn''t reveal, as GNG will hate me, but hey, i''m going to anyway!:

What is missing at the end of of the final sentence in most of his posts?(Multiple choice):

a. Apostrophe

b. Comma

c. Full stop

If you guess that, there''s only a few people here who continually make this mistake on the level he does... Combine this with the use of certain words/phrases and they''re easy to spot.  Incredibly easy.

On top of that you''ve got great use of apostrophes which is quite rare, capitalisation is exempt, not one Place, Name or Day in small caps, and he uses a single space after a period (Standard stuff, but certain posters use 2 which ruled them out).

Supercillious post this What I can tell you about GNG is that by day he talks with a mockney accent and empties bins, and by night he posts complete and utter codswallop That is all you need to know about GNG ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

[quote user="ryank"]

There are only 12 people at Carrow Road with internet access on a day to day basis, all of the computers are networked. Any possibility of somebody leaking information of any sort would be investigated immediately, it is possible to delete your history from your desktop at a click of a button. It is however not possible to delete your history from the server. Proxy surfers are also banned and blocked on the internet.

After controversy surrounding non playing staff apparently leaving for having ''too much to say'', I can categorically state that GNG would not still be sitting at his desk this morning if he was using carrow road computers to post sensitive information on the well known pink un forum. It has been confirmed to me by an employee at carrow road that the club are aware of the situation and that it was initially the subject of gossip (or even concern that somebody was betraying colleagues) but had moved quickly to confirm that no club computers were used to post on this forum and that all club employees have been banned from posting on it for some time.

Therefore unfortunately, or not suprisingly, you are being lead up the garden path if you believe this man. Even if in the unlikely event that he is a club employee, he should be dismissed immediately for gross misconduct. It is not in the interests of anybody involved with the club, even the fans, for sensitive information to be made available on the internet.

I was also told that irrespective of whether or not some of his information has been accurate, there is one major piece of news that he would have known about if he was genuine. This piece of news is a deal sorted yonks ago, on the dotted line, medical passed, his shirt is even printed and everybody that would have general internet access at Carrow Road (like i said thats 12 people) are aware of this signing and have been for at least two weeks.

So, what the hell do you have to say to that Gordon? I suggest that you find a life that involves a little bit more social activity and a little less time making up ridiculous lies.

That is all.

[/quote] So ryank when is the mystery player  (not Hoolahan you said) to be disclosed??  Any update

Re: Something you should know about GNG.He is..............................................

A woman.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

Why don''t some of you do some investigation if you REALLY must know who this guy is. (And no the caps do not signify anything!!)

Seems like you''re all going a bit WILD running around in circles, it''s like watching the muppet SHOW!!!

Here''s a clue which i shouldn''t reveal, as GNG will hate me, but hey, i''m going to anyway!:

What is missing at the end of of the final sentence in most of his posts?(Multiple choice):

a. Apostrophe

b. Comma

c. Full stop

If you guess that, there''s only a few people here who continually make this mistake on the level he does... Combine this with the use of certain words/phrases and they''re easy to spot.  Incredibly easy.

On top of that you''ve got great use of apostrophes which is quite rare, capitalisation is exempt, not one Place, Name or Day in small caps, and he uses a single space after a period (Standard stuff, but certain posters use 2 which ruled them out).

[/quote]

He also uses multiple identities, I believe, and in the good news thread was responding to himself. The same multiple ids are often clumped together in a thread ss he sweitches from one to the other.

Quite a prankster from his mighty position at the top of the Barclay Stand

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Ryank - who is the mystery signed player then??[/quote]Peter Cullum? Maybe the price of the club is £56,000,040 to include the shirt with this name?