Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

December the 28th

...Home to Nottingham Forest

Could it be the day we resign Darren Huckerby, with Roeder sacked after a poor start to the season?

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]"On the third day of Christmas, Peter Cullum gave to me, Shola Ameobi"[8]
[/quote]

Niiiiiiice.

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Could it be the day we resign Darren Huckerby, with Roeder sacked after a poor start to the season?

[/quote]

The Roeder sacked bit I like Huddy..................but I don''t like the poor start bit at all, tricky that.[:S]

[quote user="HUDDY "]

[/quote]

re sign a player who wont of played for 7 months.. will be short of fitness and match practice.. give him what a contract till the end of season for him to sit on the bench after not contributing for the factors mentioned above.. he''s NEVER coming back.. get over it!

jas :)

[quote user="San Miguel"]hate to be a killjoy but surely we couldn''t sign him until January 1st anyway...[/quote]

We could if he didn''t have another club.

[quote user="sig"]

[quote user="San Miguel"]hate to be a killjoy but surely we couldn''t sign him until January 1st anyway...[/quote]

[/quote]

thats correct, free transfers (players WITHOUT a club) can be signed at any time outside the window...

if teh main reason to let huckerby go was financial ( as our highest paid player ) then why on earth would we be able to afford him further down the line . No one individual is bigger than my club , Huckerby was great for us , but he has gone - end of story

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="sig"]

[/quote]

thats correct, free transfers (players WITHOUT a club) can be signed at any time outside the window...

[/quote]

If I remember rightly, we signed Dion this way.

So by this logic, you''re all hoping we are struggling come December JUST so we can sign Huckerby back? What absolute, f*cking mentalists you are!

And as for wanting Roeder sacked? You have to be a windup.. no one is that stupid.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="HUDDY "]

[/quote]

The Roeder sacked bit I like Huddy..................but I don''t like the poor start bit at all, tricky that.[:S]

[/quote]Not really. How about wanting your team to do well and your manager to be a success?

Is there anybody that you actually would accept as manager Wiz? Jamie Cureton perhaps?

Maybe you''d rather we went into administration, folded - then you could tell us all that you told us we were in trouble, and you could build us up from scratch again?

Rant over. Long Live King Roeder.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Is there anybody that you actually would

accept as manager Wiz? Jamie Cureton perhaps?

Maybe you''d rather we went into administration, folded - then you could

tell us all that you told us we were in trouble, and you could build us

up from scratch again?

Rant over. Long Live King Roeder.[/quote]

We''ve already had this question, and the answer is (quite obviously)

Neil Warnock... yes, Colin himself.  The perennial under-achiever

with Sheffield United for 8 years, getting them promoted only once and

relegated once during that time... the fact that Worthy''s record over a

shorter period is just the same doesn''t come into it, of course....

As for people wishing we''d do badly so that Roeder was sacked and

Huckerby brought back you''re just... well, words fail me for once...

I''ll let others finish that sentence... any suggestions?

i dont want Roeder to leave the club.. if he did theres only 1 candidate the board can seriously consider... Paul Ince.

I dont think anmyones picked up the tonge in cheek element to my post.

If you rememeber it was the xmas (boxing day game) when he was signed!

I am over it, but it does bring up an interesting point, If Roeder left now, would the new gaffer sign huckerby? I think most would.

There''s hardly been a feeding frenzy for his services. I think most managers, including Roeder, realise his best days are probably behind him. So I think most wouldn''t.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Is there anybody that you actually would accept as manager Wiz? Jamie Cureton perhaps? Maybe you''d rather we went into administration, folded - then you could tell us all that you told us we were in trouble, and you could build us up from scratch again? Rant over. Long Live King Roeder.[/quote]

How many more times do I have to repeat that I want Steve Tilson as our manager before it sinks in with some of you people![8o|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Is there anybody that you actually would accept as manager Wiz? Jamie Cureton perhaps? Maybe you''d rather we went into administration, folded - then you could tell us all that you told us we were in trouble, and you could build us up from scratch again? Rant over. Long Live King Roeder.[/quote]

How many more times do I have to repeat that I want Steve Tilson as our manager before it sinks in with some of you people![8o|]

[/quote]

[quote user="lurd"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt there''ll be time for him to say it 9 times before he changes his mind.

What''s so special about Steve Tilson anyway? What exactly has he ever acheived?

To use the wizard''s strange logic; why is he still at Southend - surely if he was any good a big club would have come in for him?