Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

True - Press Conference Tuesday

Back to the topic!, i''d love this news to be true. However, i''ve learned from the past few months rumours not to believe something till you see it! Everyone was saying monday for the signing, a couple of thursdays back for taylor. Every time I get my hopes up though!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I really hope so but I am cerainly not counting any chickens![/quote]Its sad to say but could any signing being hyped up be that of Doherty?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Salahuddin"]I really hope so but I am cerainly not counting any chickens![/quote]Its sad to say but could any signing being hyped up be that of Doherty?[/quote]That''s what they did with Fozzy as he was appartently our ''first'' signing of the summer.  If Doc is then that''s it.........I will spontaneously combust.

Bugger! The kitman was the release I heard of today! Sorry folks. I think we should slowly let this thread slip away now, without anyone getting too angry at me![:S]

Here''s hope for proper signing later this week.

This is why I wait until there is official CLUB confirmation and not take much notice of the he heard, she heard, I know someone who know''s someone else who know''s someone who works at the club kinda rubbish.

[quote user="Big Dave"]Someone in the know, who cannot be named has confirmed to me, a press conference will be held today. He is pretty sure it is not just for Hoolahan but 1 other as well.[/quote]

press conference today, on tuesday?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Where? In Asda or Sainsburys?

Somebody I know told me Tesco, but I don''t believe her.

My bet''s on Asda.

OTBC

[/quote]

If its Asda it might be Carl Cort alongside Hoolahoop

[quote user="Big Dave"]Someone in the know, who cannot be named has confirmed to me, a press conference will be held today. He is pretty sure it is not just for Hoolahan but 1 other as well.[/quote]

Today came.. today went... your source is either made up or not in the know... which is it?

jas :)

[quote user="Big Dave"]

Bugger! The kitman was the release I heard of today! Sorry folks. I think we should slowly let this thread slip away now, without anyone getting too angry at me![:S]

[/quote]

[quote user="Big Dave"]

[/quote]

You didn''t hear anything. You simply guessed and wanted to take the credit if it was true. So you used the kitman thing as an excuse..

[quote user="NegativeVibes"][quote user="Big Dave"]

[/quote]

You didn''t hear anything. You simply guessed and wanted to take the credit if it was true. So you used the kitman thing as an excuse..

[/quote]Give it a bloody rest; the guy said it and was wrong. Don''t persecute him because of it. I bet you have loads of friends, don''t you?