Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Hoolahan signs 3 years contract apparently

According to that Ipswich fan:

"The deal is signed & sealed - its up to Norwich when & how they are to announce it - not sure when they expect to do it but Wes was hoping on coming home tonight as he has already delayed his holiday twice because of the Ireland squad & now the Norwich deal."

well the website guru''s have a new sotory on pre-seaosn, you tend to find that alot of stories appear close to each other. I reckon they only work one day a week to save on costs!

[quote user="HUDDY "]well the website guru''s have a new sotory on pre-seaosn, you tend to find that alot of stories appear close to each other. I reckon they only work one day a week to save on costs![/quote]

My pint being, that if it is true to signing may appear soon!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Was that u ncfclad talking to bullard?[/quote]

No I dont know him.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Bullard thinks the press conference will be tomorrow.[/quote]

I thought Hoolahoop wanted to gon on hiliday , and back home tonight. This appeared somewhere from someone in the know!

If its down to JF then we will no doubt be kept in suspense a little longer - he loves to get us hanging on for the old club press conference and associated £5 to watch on canariesworld deal!

Well i can only quote what this bullard bloke has been saying. He was the first one to mention anywhere that we were in for him. Says that he''s Hoolahan''s brother in-law, which don''t know if true or not, but everything he has said so far has been correct.

Here is the link. You will have to copy and paste i''m afraid.

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10127&posts=154

Erm - how do we know everything he has said has been correct as there has not been a official release from either club about any of this. As far as I can see ALL of the stories in circulation relate to rumours which could all stem from this bloke''s posts. I agree he seems quite sure and credible but i am just a bit nervous that we have been the victims of a massive wind-up here!

I''m getting a bit tired of this now, the same person coming out with the same stuff, creating new threads about the same rumours.

For god''s sake please use the threads already started and not create one everytime you break wind ffs [:|]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

I think this will happen tomorrow.

[/quote]

How can you have rec''d an official SMS when we haven''t signed him yet.

Please stop starting all these threads of players you say we will definately sign cause you''re doing my head in.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Erm - how do we know everything he has said has been correct as there has not been a official release from either club about any of this. As far as I can see ALL of the stories in circulation relate to rumours which could all stem from this bloke''s posts. I agree he seems quite sure and credible but i am just a bit nervous that we have been the victims of a massive wind-up here![/quote]

Hence the reason I always wait until the Club confirms it officially [:)]

No wind-up! Fact, he was seen at Colney today and Dunstan Hall yesterday.

Before it was rumoured anywhere, on any internet site or paper this bloke Bullard a week or two ago said that Hoolahan was leaving blackpool and coming to Norwich.

WEEN_NASTY will back me up on this!

So come on then ncfclad, what does your official SMS say about a new signing today??

Sorry ppl, I am guessing its gonna be tomorrow. Cus Norwich City Football Club closes at 5pm Monday-Friday, even on August 31st and January 31st.

Nothing because I haven''t received one from NCFC, I think this person may be on a massive wind-up and just guessing about signings, like everyone else is doing.  Putting one rumour together with another and hoping it turns out to be right.

lol I could be wrong, but I do have a very suspicious mind [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nothing because I haven''t received one from NCFC, I think this person may be on a massive wind-up and just guessing about signings, like everyone else is doing.  Putting one rumour together with another and hoping it turns out to be right.

lol I could be wrong, but I do have a very suspicious mind [:)]

[/quote]

Can I just clarify that I was told by my source that Hoolahan was having a medical on Monday (today) and that Bell should be signing in the next few days. The second time I spoke to him he said he knew nothing else apart from that we are in talks with an unnamed defender. Ive spoke to him again today and he does not know any more information.