Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Could Roeder still be on holiday?

Isnt it a bit strange that we had this strange sms last night, about Roeder being busy etc and no nicholson refering to the gunn article...

Perhaps he is on holiday now and doesnt want people to know this, hence the statement last night to make people think he is not.

Just a thought?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]My mate just told me he''s just driven out of Colney about half 3[/quote]

Slacker - off to watch Deal or No Deal no doubt.  There''s something hypnotic about those boxes...

My mates neighbours cousin told him he saw Roeder watching Southend womans team...maybe he plans getting in 11 gals to stop the male supporters complaning???

Southend don''t have a womens team, those Essex birds keep getting their high heels caught in the turf

I know he is our manager and will have the final say on the transfer dealing, but this shouldnt stop any activity.

He would of made a list of targets and said to Doomcaster, go and get them.

Here or not, if the players were to sign they would of done.

Did a little blood ever stop the war????

[quote user="Sam The Eagle"]he''s with his son and wife up north at the moment of time, hence why there has been a slowing in transfers.[/quote]

and you know that how or is it more BS

[quote user="Sam The Eagle"]he''s with his son and wife up north at the moment of time, hence why there has been a slowing in transfers.[/quote]Does this mean that more are going to leave?

This is the best time for him to go on holiday, what do people want him to do, take it in pre season or July, when the signings really hot up? Who thinks that GR has gone on holiday and not left any instructions with his coaches, MD and Gunn? Off course he would have done. People just need to chill out and wait for the signings to come.