Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Evans scores for Wales

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]Just heard on MOTD that Chedders has put one past Iceland.
Thats another load of money on his head then [:|]
[/quote]

yep becaus eof that one goal he must now be worth millions, billions infact i doubt QPR could even afford him now [:D]

and he didnt know where iceland is apparantly...

..perhaps we can confuse him, take him to norwich when he thinks hes in manchester; tell him he''s signing his new man city contract when actually i is a norwich one!

[quote user="HUDDY "]

and he didnt know where iceland is apparantly...

..perhaps we can confuse him, take him to norwich when he thinks hes in manchester; tell him he''s signing his new man city contract when actually i is a norwich one!

[/quote]

eeeeeer yes that could work [8-|][:D]

"and he didnt know where iceland is apparantly..."

Unfortunaetly for us he doesnt seem to know his way to Asda either [:(]

We can only hope a Mr C Cort can point him in the right direction

Ched Evans is the reason why I think Glenn Roeder will suceed as manager here.  

He took a young lad that no-one had ever heard of from the Man City reserves and look at him now, Glenn deserves a big pat on the back for what he has done for this young lads career.  He wouldnt be in the Wales squad last night scoring that goal if Glenn hadnt seen his potential and brought him in on loan.

If he can find a Ched Evans then im looking forward to seeing what else he can find for us.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Kerching.