Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Will anyone watch the european championships???

[quote user="methcanary"]

Yeh I''m with Spain, A team full of great individual players who never seem to gel as a team, and ultimately dissapoint their fans. It''ll be just like supporting England!! 

[/quote]

Just like England, with the exception that we don''t have a team full of great individual players! I''m going to support spain for the "nearly men" value too.

[quote user="methcanary"]

Yeh I''m with Spain, A team full of great individual players who never seem to gel as a team, and ultimately dissapoint their fans. It''ll be just like supporting England!! 

[/quote]

Just like England, with the exception that we don''t have a team full of great individual players! I''m going to support spain for the "nearly men" value too.

"Go Croatia!

Takes a truely great team to get a draw against Croatia .

[:D]"

You must be talking about Hungary then! I''ve been out to see them playing a 1-1 draw with the Croats yesterday night, after beating the reigning champions last weekend.  They had a solid defense, difficult to play against. Their central defender (Simunic) looked a bit like Tiny, could do a good job for us...[:)]

Since Hungary usually does not qualify for anything, I usually root for England in major tournaments. It will be strange this time. I think I''ll support the Czechs or the Dutch, or anyone who plays well enough to deserve it...

I think the biggest disappointment will be Steve Maclaren commentating, what can he tell us that we already don''t know I hope he has taken his job in Holland by then. 

should be a good tournament with lots of great up and coming players on show....

• £10 on ''Portugal'' winning @ 15/2
  • £10 on torres for top goalscorer @ 9/1

My Grandmother is Swiss so thats the team for me... i got a Swiss shirt as a pressie actually...

they will do better tha Austria.. histroy shows that the hosts can ususally get through the 1st round and to the 1/4 or semis at least... at 30-1 worth a punt  too :)

jas :)