Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

is Roeder capable??

is he capable of getting some good players in this summer. I think he definately is but some people dont seem to like him and dont think he''ll get anyone in what you think? and if you think he is who??

If he is given serious backing then yes. If not, he will fall on his own sword and we will just about survive relegation next season...again!

[quote user="Matt"]If he is given serious backing then yes. If not, he will fall on his own sword and we will just about survive relegation next season...again![/quote]

I agree.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]It really is about time we discussed this.
[/quote]

mate u seriously need to chill out. sorry perhaps i didn see that. oh i am very sorry sir.

I guess we shall have to just wait and see, quite a lot of people are claiming that something will happen tomorrow with regards to "big transfer news" Roeder will know how much he has to spend and with all his brash promises of replacing Hucks with new hero''s he has to deliver.  Or fall on his sword.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]It really is about time we discussed this. [/quote]

mate u seriously need to chill out. sorry perhaps i didn see that. oh i am very sorry sir.

[/quote]I am seriously chilled out. Just amusing myself, really. I''m thinking about inventing an alter ego, so I can be twice as annoying.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]It really is about time we discussed this.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am seriously chilled out. Just amusing myself, really. I''m thinking about inventing an alter ego, so I can be twice as annoying.
[/quote]

awesome amusing yourself. sounds like ur in for a good evening

I''d like to think so but my gut reaction after his decisions from January onwards tell me NO!

He  talks a good signing , so far all he has bagged is Matty Pattison , im expecting the presents he said were coming and they had better be better than Bell from Luton.

[quote user="scott"]I''d like to think so but my gut reaction after his decisions from January onwards tell me NO![/quote]

You mean his decision not to throw good money after bad in January concerns you.  For me he did the sensible thing, take Martin Paterson for example, Scunny were quoting what £3m next thing I read is he is linked with Burnley for 400k.  Martin Taylor for £1m, now he is linked for 700k.  If that concerns you then so be it, for me there are 2.6million reasons why he did the right thing in January.

On the subject of the thread.  Yes, I think he will do very well. 

Roeder is undoubtedly has better connections and street cred than any bof our recent managers. The question about his ability to attract players is a no brainer, the issue is "does he have any money".

Shoe string football can only have a very short longevity!