Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

How many signings is Roeder after?

It seems to me he is after at least 10 new signings, but with pre-season just over 5 weeks away I think he needs to get a move on!

If Glenn is able to get 8-10 of what he calls "Inbetweenies" plus 6 good quality loanees, we have a chance to challenge for promotion next season.

If the Club don''t back him this summer, prepare for League 1.  

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

If Glenn is able to get 8-10 of what he calls "Inbetweenies" plus 6 good quality loanees, we have a chance to challenge for promotion next season.

If the Club don''t back him this summer, prepare for League 1.  

[/quote]

theres no way in hell he will bring in 16 players.... will upset the balance and harmony of the team and leave us with even more "dead wood" in the players who arent playing...

Realistically i think he wants 3 or 4.. i can see him getting 0.. loan time it is!

jas :)

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I think he wants four or five signings and then six loans will come in and fill the squad.[/quote]

I think that''s about right. In truth, we need a squad of about 10-12 new players. I think it''s unlikely we''ll see that many permanent additions to the team, but a balance of loanees and permanent signings like you''ve described is probably the way forward.

We simply must have the following:

2 new centre backs (permanent)         

1 loanee for cover at RB

1 loanee for cover at LB

1 signing for LM

1 signing for CM

2 signings for CF

Conclusion: 6 new signings, 2 loanees

That is the bare minimum for me, and we would need more to really have the depth of squad to do anything at all in this league.

Here''s who I would like on permanents:

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Darren Moore/Linvoy Primus (free)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

We wont get them but if we get a couple of them alongside some promising lower leaguers I''d be happy

He said at his forum that he would be aiming to get 5 freebies, a few perm signings and then about 5 loan signings closer to the start of the season.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

We wont get them but if we get a couple of them alongside some promising lower leaguers I''d be happy

[/quote]

Its a shame that City has less than a third of that amount of money. What drugs are you on today?

Why would any of the above player actually want to come to Norwich when they are being chased by clubs with more potential? Thats the most worrying thing.

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

[/quote]

Its a shame that City has less than a third of that amount of money. What drugs are you on today?

Why would any of the above player actually want to come to Norwich when they are being chased by clubs with more potential? Thats the most worrying thing.

[/quote]

And may I ask how you know exactly how much Norwich have to spend?  The Club are hardly going to come out and tell us for fear of players being sold for over-inflated prices.  So what drugs are you on today?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

[/quote]

[/quote]

And may I ask how you know exactly how much Norwich have to spend?  The Club are hardly going to come out and tell us for fear of players being sold for over-inflated prices.  So what drugs are you on today?

[/quote]

If we had to sell Lewis for 400K to fund the loan players, then you do the math(s).

Where are we going to raise this mythical £3m from?

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If we had to sell Lewis for 400K to fund the loan players, then you do the math(s).

[/quote]

No you tell me, I asked once on another thread and I ask again now, you are making these statements that the club sold him to get money for loan players, where did you get such information from?

And please tell me how you know what the club do or do not have to spend in this transfer window.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No you tell me, I asked once on another thread and I ask again now, you are making these statements that the club sold him to get money for loan players, where did you get such information from?

And please tell me how you know what the club do or do not have to spend in this transfer window.

[/quote]

Do you really think i give a monkeys if you don''t believe me? Put your fingers in your ears and switch channels if you don''t like it, I''m not bothered. It''ll still be true.

I sometimes think our ''were not going to tell anyone what we''ve got to spend'' policy tends to be something of a double-bluff and all the other clubs know it.  It''s meant to make clubs guess and give the impression we have a competitive budget - problem being we have very very little money and all the other clubs know it.  Perhaps we could just admit the budget and go for the sympathy vote, might get us more premiership loanees because let''s face it, were universally liked in general.

[quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="archer4721"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Kris Commons (free)

Martin Taylor (750k)

Wes Hoolihan (250k)

Freddy Eastwood (1.5m)

Paterson (800k)

Total £3.3m

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you really think i give a monkeys if you don''t believe me? Put your fingers in your ears and switch channels if you don''t like it, I''m not bothered. It''ll still be true.

[/quote]

lol I just asked a question, don''t throw an fit or get your nappy in a twist.

All I asked for is proof, if you haven''t got that proof then I will assume you are guessing, that''s fine by me.  Thank you for your invaluable and educated contribution to this thread [:)]

its alright archer 4721 (or whatever the PR**KS name is) put your dummy back in your mouth and put your teddy back in your pram. ur such a weird weird person thinking that, that is the reason that roeder sold joe lewis. you have to be a 100% binner. PI*S off!!!! knowbody wants you or likes you on here!!!!

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]its alright archer 4721 (or whatever the PR**KS name is) put your dummy back in your mouth and put your teddy back in your pram. ur such a weird weird person thinking that, that is the reason that roeder sold joe lewis. you have to be a 100% binner. PI*S off!!!! knowbody wants you or likes you on here!!!![/quote]

Boo hoo. lol.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Archer - in answer to your question I am on all manner of drugs.  It must really p*ss you off that my posts are more lucid than yours despite this. :)[/quote]

Thanks for that. Good debating skills there.