Sign in to follow this  
UEA Canary

let's wait till august........

to judge whether norwich will be decent next season. u cant judge how well norwich are going to do until roeder has brought in the players he wants, of which there will be around 10 i reckon. yes we only have 13 odd player currently but with 10 new signings the squad im sure will be strong looking, it has to be, and roder knows that and he''ll get the right players. dont no how anyone can slag off roeder for letting hucks go, i wud of loved him to stay, but if roeder dunt want him then he has to go. as i said lets wait and see who he gets, then we can judge him.

Good post - watch though, within 5minutes this thread will be over-run by children bitching about everything you have said.

So true, all these sad losers crying like someone has pinched their dinner money, everybody losing the plot

That seems to be City''s theme song over the last three or four seasons UEA, "....let''s give him until Christmas, ....give him three months, ....wait for the January window.....wait for etc etc etc " same old ....same old.

Bread today, cake tomorrow !  HELP !

We keep giving people time and get the same old dross in return !

We don''t normally flirt with relegation as much as this season, this will be roader''s first full season and i think the Board now finally realises what has to be done.

Yeah Jim - lets sack him, appoint a new manager, if he don''t do the business by tomorrow we can have another one in by Thursday.....

[quote user="kick it off"]Yeah Jim - lets sack him, appoint a new manager, if he don''t do the business by tomorrow we can have another one in by Thursday.....
[/quote]

O.K. mate, sarcasm duly noted.

Perhaps it was not a constructive comment on my part, it was just a rant borne out of sheer frustration because I don''t think this manager will acheive anything good even if we give him a hundred years, so very much like the previous one it seems to me and possibly the one before.

Rant over, I don''t often go off on one so excuse me this once.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Yeah Jim - lets sack him, appoint a new manager, if he don''t do the business by tomorrow we can have another one in by Thursday.....[/quote]

O.K. mate, sarcasm duly noted.

Perhaps it was not a constructive comment on my part, it was just a rant borne out of sheer frustration because I don''t think this manager will acheive anything good even if we give him a hundred years, so very much like the previous one it seems to me and possibly the one before.

Rant over, I don''t often go off on one so excuse me this once.

[/quote]I know - the sarcasm was my version of the same mate!! It was a bit un-neccessary so apologies! I think Roeder can achieve with us, as long as he has some money - which we all know is the crux of the problem!

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

That seems to be City''s theme song over the last three or four seasons UEA, "....let''s give him until Christmas, ....give him three months, ....wait for the January window.....wait for etc etc etc " same old ....same old.

Bread today, cake tomorrow !  HELP !

We keep giving people time and get the same old dross in return !

[/quote]

Too right Jim but perhaps a little early to be voicing that thought seeing as the season isn''t over for another couple of weeks. I remember last summer people forever posting its only June plenty of time for some decent signings, it''s only July plenty of time to replace Earnie and Etuhu, it''s only the first week of August still a few weeks to get in the quality we need, it''s only September and we have signed Ian Murray............

[quote user="UEA Canary"]to judge whether norwich will be decent next season. u cant judge how well norwich are going to do until roeder has brought in the players he wants, of which there will be around 10 i reckon. yes we only have 13 odd player currently but with 10 new signings the squad im sure will be strong looking, it has to be, and roder knows that and he''ll get the right players. dont no how anyone can slag off roeder for letting hucks go, i wud of loved him to stay, but if roeder dunt want him then he has to go. as i said lets wait and see who he gets, then we can judge him.[/quote]

we wait EVERY August (and January).