Sign in to follow this  
BCanary

Anyone got Fifa 08 on the Xbox 360? *Warning - this thread contains a large image that may take a few minutes to load*

Who want''s Wayne Rooney''s ugly mug on the front of their Fifa 08 box anyway? Save to your desktop, print out, cut-out, put inside your DVD case for your own Limited Edition Darren Huckerby Fifa 08 :)[IMG]http://feederfansite.com/fifa08cover.jpg[/IMG]

Ha quality.....Hucks is brilliant on Fifa 08, he is the only reason I beat my mate with our NCFC Vs Watford matches!!

must say this is very good

did you do this yourself or you find it on net?

also are there any other clubs on there, as i dont want rooney but hucks usually does well vs us so dont want him either

ps - one last chance see hucks in norwich shirt! many will print it off im sure

[quote user="we8wba"]

must say this is very good

did you do this yourself or you find it on net?

also are there any other clubs on there, as i dont want rooney but hucks usually does well vs us so dont want him either

ps - one last chance see hucks in norwich shirt! many will print it off im sure

[/quote]What he means is do you have a Wolves onewith Kightly and probably Hennessy...they are legends you see, best players in the world and play for ''my wolves''

[:)]obviously i want a wolves one

but i was asking did he get them off a site or did he create them himself

if he created them then i wont trouble him, as he has no rights to do wolves one or want to

but if theres link could he please post it.

much appriecated

ps wolves linked with huckerby and ramage today

[quote user="we8wba"]

if he created them then i wont trouble him, as he has no rights to do wolves one or want to

much appriecated

[/quote]If you provide me with a decent sized image (about 1500(w) x 2100(h) pixels) w8wba then I''ll be happy to put one together for you. Email me at mwood@mail.com

Hucks is brilliant on Fifa 08.....proberly better than he should be?! Shame he won''t be in it after the update : ( Ive been playing with norwich loads just to get the most out of him!!

Put him up front and he''ll beat any defence in the championship........

Fifa07 was my prefered game actually, i found the goalkeepers on 08 unrealistically good, but maybe thats because i spent so much time thrashing the terrible ones in 07.Dont worry, we will still be able to transfer Hucks back from an MLS team. ;)

[quote user="MK Canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

much appriecated

[/quote]

If you provide me with a decent sized image (about 1500(w) x 2100(h) pixels) w8wba then I''ll be happy to put one together for you.
Email me at mwood@mail.com
[/quote]

thank you very much, i will sort that out later this evening, you dont have to rush to do it, just when you have spare minute ta. just let you know mine would be x-box 360 one

thank you

haha these are brilliant! i would ask for a pes 2008 one but we obviously aren''t even on there so it''d be rather pointless