Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Last game of the season

[quote user="Eggy"]At the moment I can see our survival will be down to the last game of the season.
[/quote]

If so then we are in real trouble.

[quote user="Eggy"]At the moment I can see our survival will be down to the last game of the season.[/quote]Why?  Don''t you think we''ll beat QPR?

There are no bigger bogey teams for us than Sheff Weds. Lost all 5 games against them since we''ve both been back in this division; not somewhere you want to go on the last day needing even a point.

I fear the only way of preventing this going to the last game at the moment will be the failings of other sides between now and then,

WBA won''t be so wasteful in front of goal as Ipswich were today and QPR have lost 1 in 10.

I think it maybe a day of ''ears to transistors'' at Hillborough !

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We won''t be in the Country when the last game is played, so won''t find out if we are relegated or not until we arrive back in the UK.[/quote]

Everywheres got the internet today....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We won''t be in the Country when the last game is played, so won''t find out if we are relegated or not until we arrive back in the UK.[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe he doesnt wanna ruin his holiday.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Maybe he doesnt wanna ruin his holiday.
[/quote]

lol exactly [Y]

And to be honest we go away on holiday to have a break away from all this technology, no, we will be too busy with theme parks and Kennedy space centre to want to rush around and find an internet connection and log on.