Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Unable to hold onto the ball.

Listening to the commentary this seems the main reason for our loss.

We have had this problem most of the season. Foozy badly missed today IMO.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

ricardo.

I''ve just got in and found out the result. Two wingers and three strikers away to Ipswich?? Sounds very rash to me.

And why Doherty for Shackell?? If it ain''t broke don''t fix it I say.

Seems to me if you can''t hold on to the ball you''re no bl*ody good.

Simple really.

I''m nervous.

Some of us remember the Everton/Coventry relegation fiasco of 20 or so years ago and realise that ''anything can happen''.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

ricardo.

I''ve just got in and found out the result. Two wingers and three strikers away to Ipswich?? Sounds very rash to me.

And why Doherty for Shackell?? If it ain''t broke don''t fix it I say.

Seems to me if you can''t hold on to the ball you''re no bl*ody good.

Simple really.

I''m nervous.

Some of us remember the Everton/Coventry relegation fiasco of 20 or so years ago and realise that ''anything can happen''.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Yes we have seen an end of season collapse before.

People think 52 points is safe or that we are bound to pick up something from the remaining games.

I hope they prove to be right but if we lose these two home games (which is not impossible) then what chance at Hillsboro''?

We must be safe before the last game or I fear the worst.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

That indeed was the case!

We are a good team when we play football but today we were so outplayed that our only outlet for the majority of the game was to give it the big aimless hoof which never works!

I''m still amazed that we only lost 2-1 cause it should of been a thrashing!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

We didnt play with 3 strikers, Jamie was banished to the right wing.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I''ve just got in and found out the result. [/quote]

See, thats the difference between you and someone who cares.

I am always mindful that people can''t get to games for so many different reasons. I personally know people who would love to go but can''t through ill health and/or location. These people are fans just like me and I class myself as lucky to have the opportunity to  go watch the club I love. But they don''t just stumble upon the derby result. They find whatever way they can to feel part of it and feel the dissappointments just like those of us lucky enough to be there.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I am always mindful that people can''t get to games for so many different reasons. I personally know people who would love to go but can''t through ill health and/or location. These people are fans just like me and I class myself as lucky to have the opportunity to  go watch the club I love. But they don''t just stumble upon the derby result. They find whatever way they can to feel part of it and feel the dissappointments just like those of us lucky enough to be there.

[/quote]

I was at the game, but had I not of been I would have been listening on the radio.  Had I not been able to listen I would have asked a friend for score updates by text.  Its the same with every norwich game - and even more so for the Ipsh*t match.  No real excuse for not being kept up to date.

agreed NN..

A chap at work today was going on about the Derby all week and how we''d beat Ipswich etc.... the first thing he said to me today when i got in was "what was the score?" if he had really given a hoot he''d know!

If id had to go out yesterday id of made sure id of been near a radio, or a TV.. or checking my mobile veery 5 minutes for the score...

jas :)

[/quote]

What a nauseatingly priggish load of drivel.  [+o(]

Totally agree - for someone like Bly to spout all of the negative rubbish and then not even keep in touch with the game, sums him up I feel.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s your opinion Fat but would you like to explain why?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s your opinion Fat but would you like to explain why?

[/quote]

Nutty I thought this "true fans" divisive nonsense was a thing of the past.  You have a perfect right to say you felt lucky to be at the game yesterday, but not to take the moral high ground

btw what on earth made you assume that Bly wasn''t really bothered and just "stumbled" on the result because he didn''t get it until he got home? 

Quit shooting at the messenger and look at the message.  I know it''s not easy.  Do you really imagine that those of us who see things from the same viewpoint as Bly got to where we are without heartache?  I''ve cried for my club Nutty.  Have you?

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Nutty I thought this "true fans" divisive nonsense was a thing of the past.  You have a perfect right to say you felt lucky to be at the game yesterday, but not to take the moral high ground

btw what on earth made you assume that Bly wasn''t really bothered and just "stumbled" on the result because he didn''t get it until he got home? 

Quit shooting at the messenger and look at the message.  I know it''s not easy.  Do you really imagine that those of us who see things from the same viewpoint as Bly got to where we are without heartache?  I''ve cried for my club Nutty.  Have you?

[/quote]

It''s this post that''s nauseating drivel. I never mentioned ''true fans'' and you know it. I also didn''t take ''the moral high ground''.

I will shoot the messenger if the message is continually that this board has overseen a decline from us being a force in the top tier of the Football League playing European football to being also rans in the Second Division. Because the truth is the decline was orchestrated by those glorious benchmarking owners the club had previously.

[/quote]

To quote the prophet on your cousin walphy:

Perhaps if you realised that "anti-board" does not mean "anti-club" you might stop spraying insults around like an oversexed tomcat.

Birds of a feather mehinks, Kenneth.

OTBC