Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Whats up with this site again?

[quote user="cityangel"]

It sort of makes you want to give up doesn''t it?

Ardee you lovely old boy, I think you need some one to one basic pc training with me[:D]

[/quote]

Now Angel this sounds very interesting to me , more than interesting in fact .[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

It sort of makes you want to give up doesn''t it?

Ardee you lovely old boy, I think you need some one to one basic pc training with me[:D]

[/quote]

Now Angel this sounds very interesting to me , more than interesting in fact .[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Now you''re not being politically correct arrdee, which is what I think angel wants to train you in.

9.40pm

Getting service application unavailable again until I refresh a few times so assume there''s problems again. Presume thats why there haven''t been any new posts since 5.30pm.

[quote user="cityangel"]

9.40pm

Getting service application unavailable again until I refresh a few times so assume there''s problems again. Presume thats why there haven''t been any new posts since 5.30pm.

[/quote]

That''s still happening now.. this site is going from bad to worse and I think it''s a shame.

Mods,

Can we have an update please as to whats being done to sort out the problems we are and have all experienced over the past few days.

People are getting frustrated and rightly , the last thing we need is people leaving which would be a shame.

CA

Many apologies (again) - I''ve just told IS about the probs, and had this message back:

We know…. It is a shame.

This is why the storage systems will be replaced by the vendor this morning with new equipment, and 4 additional webservers will be brought on-stream either later today or tomorrow.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And that for me would be sad.

[/quote]But what about the rest of us?Go on Wiz, take one for the team! [;)]

I have the PU set as my home page, and again today its come up blank, its still no better and always needs the page refreshing, it really is no pleasure now.

Do you want this message board mods? if not, kindly let us all know please.[:@]

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Many apologies (again) - I''ve just told IS about the probs, and had this message back:

We know…. It is a shame.

This is why the storage systems will be replaced by the vendor this morning with new equipment, and 4 additional webservers will be brought on-stream either later today or tomorrow.

[/quote]

Did this all happen Celia?

I give up!!! Couldn''t get any posts to submit last night between 8pm - 11pm, we are getting no regular updates from anyone to what the problem is and how its going to be resolved plus mods aren''t replying to emails telling them there''s a problem.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Server Error in ''/cs'' Application.

The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader]

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader.Load(String configType) +140

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader..cctor() +36

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ''CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader'' threw an exception.]

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader.Instance(HttpContext context, String[] roles) +0

CommunityServer.Controls.Editor.Create() +84

CommunityServer.Controls.Editor.set_Width(Unit value) +10

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlPostBody() +115

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlPost() +292

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlTree(themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx __ctrl) +398

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.FrameworkInitialize() +34

System.Web.UI.UserControl.InitializeAsUserControlInternal() +31

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(IWebObjectFactory objectFactory, VirtualPath virtualPath, Type t, Object[] parameters) +312

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) +119

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) +23

CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.LoadSkin() +198

CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.CreateChildControls() +43

System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87

System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +21

System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +292

System.Web.UI.Page.FindControl(String id) +39

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +234

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1194

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Server Error in ''/cs'' Application.

The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: The Type Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper.FTB, Telligent.FreeTextBoxWraper could not be loaded by the TextEditorLoader]

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader.Load(String configType) +140

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader..cctor() +36

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ''CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader'' threw an exception.]

CommunityServer.Controls.TextEditorLoader.Instance(HttpContext context, String[] roles) +0

CommunityServer.Controls.Editor.Create() +84

CommunityServer.Controls.Editor.set_Width(Unit value) +10

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlPostBody() +115

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlPost() +292

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.__BuildControlTree(themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx __ctrl) +398

ASP.themes_default_skins_view_createeditpost_ascx.FrameworkInitialize() +34

System.Web.UI.UserControl.InitializeAsUserControlInternal() +31

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(IWebObjectFactory objectFactory, VirtualPath virtualPath, Type t, Object[] parameters) +312

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) +119

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) +23

CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.LoadSkin() +198

CommunityServer.Controls.SkinnedWebControl.CreateChildControls() +43

System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87

System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +21

System.Web.UI.Page.FindControl(String id) +39

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +234

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1194

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433