Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Well Done Aberdeen

shame they didnt get a win, as now really they need win in munich as the away goals rule

but realistically there had no chance of going through

and this gives them their time in spot light! i watched the game and thought how good sone aluko played as striker (maybe worth a shout in our league)

bayern had some terrible midfield called otto or something, remember he had mare in bolton game in all

WELL DONE THE DONS!!! GREAT RESULT!!!

[quote user="we8wba"]

shame they didnt get a win, as now really they need win in munich as the away goals rule

[/quote]Yeah and we all know UK teams never beat Bayern Munich away in europe.Oh wait...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FebBxbGXY[;)]

i hope they dont win in Munich.. im proud of our Record.. being the ONLY team sounds better than Being the FIRST team doesnt it?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i hope they dont win in Munich.. im proud of our Record.. being the ONLY team sounds better than Being the FIRST team doesnt it?

[/quote]

indeed and if or most likely when you lose that record you least want it to be to good team like arsenal or manutd (as much as i hate them) not aberdeen lol (no offence if any aberdeen-norwich fans on here - unlikely but knowing my luck lol)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

We''d still be the only English team to win there though.

[quote user="Fife Canary"]Regardless of the result Norwich will be the only British team to beat Bayern Munich in the Olympic Stadium.............[/quote]

Quite right ,they have changed grounds now.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Fife Canary"]Regardless of the result Norwich will be the only British team to beat Bayern Munich in the Olympic Stadium.............[/quote]

Quite right ,they have changed grounds now.

[/quote]

Happy days.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]unless they draw 3-3 :D

I remember feeling a bit proud as Bayern fought back against Chelsea in the Champions league... somehow conjuring up a draw to preserve our record, as that would be the last English team to play there. We got a mention on Sky- who''d have thought it