Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

No more Hexes!.

now that wiz has carried norwich all this way and not the players nor the staff, than this should be the end of the run next weekend without wiz?

I''m simply tired of it, it started out as a bit of fun, a bit like this message board once did! but I no longer wish to do the Hexing lark anymore. Of course, this great run is down to Glen and the lads, not me, we all really knew that, didn''t we?

Of course should we lose now, those who said my Hexing was a load of old tosh, will then turn round and blame me.

The wiz is passing on, please respect my wishes on that.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m simply tired of it, it started out as a bit of fun, a bit like this message board once did! but I no longer wish to do the Hexing lark anymore. Of course, this great run is down to Glen and the lads, not me, we all really knew that, didn''t we?

Of course should we lose now, those who said my Hexing was a load of old tosh, will then turn round and blame me.

[/quote]

Okay Captain.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Okay Captain.

[/quote][:D]

[/quote]

You''re quite odd really.

oh wiz i  bet your the one, you got roeder in, even though i think you objected, your the one, but never mind, another season in the championship :(

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Are you now a (h)ex wizard wiz ?

Hextraordinary !!

[/quote]

Oh, you should be Hexcomunicated for that awful pun Lappin mate!.[;)]

[/quote]

Following our result at Leicester on Saturday, could a change of mind be requested please 1st Wizard?

how old are you wiz ? do you really think this worked ! fun or not for someone to think this acually works well say no more.and to say if we lose saturday its because you didnt but a hex on god help us.next thing wiz you will say im leaving the boards and not coming back ! [:$]

[quote user="king of latvia"]how old are you wiz ? do you really think this worked ! fun or not for someone to think this acually works well say no more.and to say if we lose saturday its because you didnt but a hex on god help us.next thing wiz you will say im leaving the boards and not coming back ! [:$][/quote]

It was only ever meant as fun, honestly King

You know me, would I lie to you?.[;)]

[/quote]

I think the real truth of the matter is that you''ve run out of virgins but don''t want to say.  And everyone saw what happened last Saturday when you were forced to firkle about among them Lincolnshire gals.

You''m see from that result what they telled you was all my eye and Peggy Martin.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

I think the real truth of the matter is that you''ve run out of virgins but don''t want to say.  And everyone saw what happened last Saturday when you were forced to firkle about among them Lincolnshire gals.

You''m see from that result what they telled you was all my eye and Peggy Martin.

[/quote]

Aye Cam, they don''t make virgins like they use to, do they mate?.[;)]

[quote user="king of latvia"]

i dont give a dam wiz if your telling the truth or not but i wish you stop causing so much hate between city fans on theses boards.

[/quote]

Oh, you''re priceless King, suddenly, all City''s ills and woes are all my fault.

If I left today, all the old bickering and hatred would still continue.............and you damn well know it mate!.[:|]