Sign in to follow this  
Badcanary

Mystery player

[quote user="Badcanary"]Has anyone else heard about a mystery player training with the squad this morning.[/quote]

Straight form the pink''un main page...

"Norwich City have been taking a look at American goalkeeper Matt Pickens, who has been training at Colney over the past few days.

The 25-year-old is out of contract after playing for Major League Soccer side Chicago Fire last season, although his agent and previous club are still in talks over the player''s future.

Norwich have had several triallists at the club over the past few weeks, including CSKA Sofia defender Valentin Iliev and young ''keeper Ashley Timms, who was in goal for the reserves'' 5-1 drubbing by Ipswich last year."

Looks like it may be Pickens or Timms???

gut instinct is saying chris armstrong. saw a first time poster mentioning a blonde left back in training with us and i think Armstrong fits that description and we were linked with him.can''t be a goalkeeper because goalkeepers would by and large train seperatly? not that i''ve ever seen norwich in training... although its confirmed with have a stopper or two on trial.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

It is me.

I should be signing tommorow. Expect a press conference at 1:30pm.

I play upfront and I have only scored one less goal than Chris Brown!!

[/quote]

You any good with a camcorder? [;)]