Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

All we need now is for Carl Cort to be seen in Asda!

Sorry Huddy, just realised. You have said how you are fed up with all these promises of people signing. By that I can only assume you mean the rumours on here as nobody from the club has promised anything.

If this is the case, why did you start a thread just after 4.30 today called "signings on the way"?. You are as bad as everyone else. However, keep the speculation coming. We love it !!

But Huddy. Carl Cort has been in Asda for the last 4 and a half years. I very much doubt he''s going to leave now. He''s trapped for eternity.

[quote user="Vern "]

Sorry Huddy, just realised. You have said how you are fed up with all these promises of people signing. By that I can only assume you mean the rumours on here as nobody from the club has promised anything.

If this is the case, why did you start a thread just after 4.30 today called "signings on the way"?. You are as bad as everyone else. However, keep the speculation coming. We love it !!

[/quote]

This could have been misleading,

but my post regarding "signings on way" was tongue in cheek, i never claimed that we would sign anyway, i was just posting the latest rubbish from footballrumours.co.uk which i did state!

Theres a big difference between that and all these newbie posters etc telling us Taylor will sign tomorrow etc etc!

[quote user="Fellas"]But Huddy. Carl Cort has been in Asda for the last 4 and a half years. I very much doubt he''s going to leave now. He''s trapped for eternity.
[/quote]

Well, if it helps, I saw Antoine Sibierski having his facial hair sculpted in Toni & Guy on London Street.

[quote user="Fellas"]But Huddy. Carl Cort has been in Asda for the last 4 and a half years. I very much doubt he''s going to leave now. He''s trapped for eternity.
[/quote]

poor Carl.. sounds just like Patrick Magoohans character in the prisoner... Carl Walks up to an odd looking woman and asks "where am i?" she replies with "in aisle 14.. with the loo roll" every time Carl walks out of the front door of the supermarket a giant beach ball brings him back and sits him on top of the Bean cans!

jas :)

[quote user="HUDDY "][quote user="Vern "]

[/quote]

This could have been misleading,

but my post regarding "signings on way" was tongue in cheek, i never claimed that we would sign anyway, i was just posting the latest rubbish from footballrumours.co.uk which i did state!

Theres a big difference between that and all these newbie posters etc telling us Taylor will sign tomorrow etc etc!

[/quote]

Fair enough.

I understand that with the improvements at the Thorpe, Sainsbury''s are looking to sign ''Tiny'' Taylor in an attempt to remove Asda''s Carl Cort from daily mentions on this forum. I think this would be a good move for them as he''s taller than Carl and would therefore be more likely to be spotted on a regular basis. 

On a more serious note, with Tiny''s 3 kids constantly wearing their Norwich strips, are they not getting bullied at their school in the Midlands? I think Social Services should be made aware.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Fellas"]But Huddy. Carl Cort has been in Asda for the last 4 and a half years. I very much doubt he''s going to leave now. He''s trapped for eternity.[/quote]

poor Carl.. sounds just like Patrick Magoohans character in the prisoner... Carl Walks up to an odd looking woman and asks "where am i?" she replies with "in aisle 14.. with the loo roll" every time Carl walks out of the front door of the supermarket a giant beach ball brings him back and sits him on top of the Bean cans!

jas :)

[/quote]Hahaha. Darn you Jas, I spat my coffee everywhere.