Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

HUX TO LA

I was walking round by the back of the City stand, and standing outside the directors entrance was a middle aged man in an LA Galaxy overcoat on a mobile phone accompanied by men is suits. It all looked ''official'' if you know what I mean. Could this be the rumour actually coming true? If they have sent a scout etc. over they obviously are very interested a deal.Forgive me if i''m wrong, but i think something''s going on.....

OTBC

Heard someone else say something similar after the game.  Hucks is out of contract at the end of the season and no matter how good he''s been for us in the past he''s not got the pace that he used to have and has had more bad games than good recently.  Not sure if we would offer him another year anyway so if we can get some dosh for him from the good old USA then perhaps it''s for the best. 

Thats good then cause on Hucks yesterdays perforemance they wouldnt sign him. How can you walk round the back of the City Stand, do you mean on the back row of below in the refreshment area?

[quote user="nolegs"]I saw a man wearing a May Gurney jacket , perhaps he''s going to the A11 improvement scheme !![/quote]

I also saw Mr Doncaster outside of the club-shop. He was immaculately groomed and looked sharp, efficient, very professional and smart.

I complement him on his appearance and bearing - but does it make him a good Chief Exec of a football club.......?[:|]

[quote user="nolegs"]I saw a man wearing a May Gurney jacket , perhaps he''s going to the A11 improvement scheme !![/quote]

Only if it''s going to be a one way system with a very slow contraflow to allow you to get back... eventually...

[quote user="nc1902"] and standing outside the directors entrance was a middle aged man in an LA Galaxy overcoat on a mobile phone

OTBC[/quote]There was a fella outside The club shop with a Man U hat on talking to someone on a mobile phone...... maybe Halliday is off to the Mancs.......