Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Taylor ... the truth?

Hi All.

So what is the truth?

A lot of rumours and shouting going on.

Theres no doubt in my mind that Taylor was a wanted man by Glen.

So why did the extended loan not happen? With big games over christmas and a make or break season surely he was a must?

Well, the truth is we will never know, All I can say it must be down to money.

Ethier Brum want too much for him and tight old Norwich can''t compete with QPR or Palace for funds?

In the end of the day we must do what wiz stated on here, if we can''t have him get someone else and move on.

We all know Glen will already be on the phone to the prem clubs for a replacement. he won''t settle for Doc and shac at the back. Taylor showed us just how good that pairing was!

My only consern is the nature of the lack of the move for Taylor? I fear its the board and there lack of funds in settling Taylor into a permanant move.

IF ........... the board can''t see what the loan players have done for NCFC in the last 5 games then they really are as bad as ''smudger'' and ''Cluck'' and etc .. are always running on about. IF we don''t sign these players then we will be doomed to the bottom 3 all season!!!

STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE CLUB AND SPLASH THE CASH!!! Get the players we need to survive, new loan players again may not gel like these players have!

Its rare to get players that are out of flavour at their current club to be great players on loan. (theres normally a reason why they aren''t in the team!)

IF WE FAIL TO SIGN THESE PLAYERS AND LOSE OUR NOW GREAT CONFIDENCE IN WINNING, THE BOARD WILL LOSE A LOT MORE THAN THE MONEY THEY WILL NEED TO FORK OUT TO SAVE THE CLUB!!!

Come on turners sell 10% of that 300 million paper money you have, and put 25-30million into the club. !!! (shut that ipswich up!!!)

Some times I get so angry!!! Its one step forward then one step back!

oh well TIME WILL TELL.

I think on Feb 1st I will look up the posting and repost it again to see what has happened after the christmas period and the Jan transfer window!

It could be interesting!!!!

Heres to a festive and Happy Christmas....

Happy christmas to you all, by the way, just because my name is koimatsuba does not mean I''m chinese or Japanese. I''m a Norfolk man and English! Just needed a screen name!

Up the city

Maybe Taylor was the one who wanted to spend Xmas at home? Who knows?

Whatever happened it would suit the newly Turner led board to come clean with the major stakeholders in NCFC  - City fans worldwide.

Nuff said.

One love.

OTBC

I don''t think he wants to be here. He''s never sounded overly enthused by being here, more that it''s just a step in the right direction, which I guess you can''t blame him for. We shouldn''t jump to conclusions before we know the truth, though. It''s too early to blame the board, as much as many of you want to!

And you will no doubt tell us thats because you are a better promotions prospect blah, blah, blah.

Only reason he would sign for an odious club like Wolves is because he (or probably more precisely his wife) would not have to move house

[quote user="we8wba"]i heard he coming to wolves or to sheff utd, but it was rumour nothing concreate[/quote]

Could well be true so he doesnt have to move from the midlands

Clutching at straws I know but remember the Huckerby thing in 2003?

Returned to Man City mid December and was then paraded in front of us on Boxing Day. Maybe same will happen with Taylor, then again...............

At the beginning on the loan period there were no thoughts of signing him on a permanent basis - he was a premiership quality defender. As he has been MOM and scored goals nothing will change that. The upheaval at Birmingham has probably given us false hope, I''d say he is holding out for a new Premiership contract, or joining one of the promotion favourites.

It''s not all over yet. Hear it could well be a Taylor made defence that Fits All newcomers come Jan. Poor old Norwich, we shall see!  

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

And you will no doubt tell us thats because you are a better promotions prospect blah, blah, blah.

Only reason he would sign for an odious club like Wolves is because he (or probably more precisely his wife) would not have to move house

[/quote]

on lines of yellowice, its due to location, and jim smith no i dont believe wolves will go up so i wont say that unless we invest, but obviosuly a playoff scrap is more likely to attract players than a relegation battle

but its down to location... but who even knows if its true? i just heard it of caleb folan brother, could be bull but you never know

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE CLUB AND SPLASH THE CASH!!! Get the players we need to survive, new loan players again may not gel like these players have!

[/quote]Yeah good one.... well thought through..... £1.5m......£25k a week?  How about if we have to go to £3m and £40k?Maybe its not the board who need to stop playing around....... CM has a lot to answer for.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]

Yeah good one.... well thought through..... £1.5m......£25k a week?  How about if we have to go to £3m and £40k?

Maybe its not the board who need to stop playing around....... CM has a lot to answer for.
[/quote]

£3m and 40kin the champ with some promotion hope next season  is better than £1.5m and £25k a week in league 1!!!!! And then the S**T will hit the fan!

Well having reaqd the pink''un article it seems that we are doing our best and that Taylor does want to come.

It sems that we have ethier under valued the player or that Karen Bird from Brum is just a big meany!

Cheers all.

ref: http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED15%20Dec%202007%2010%3A13%3A43%3A773