Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

When the scum scored

I have never heard such a rousing noise from the norwich fans,even harold macmillon near me yelled.It was the best atmosphere since the premiership days.I honestly feel if we can keep this level of support up we can really escape relegation.I was really proud of the support today even when we went behind,hopefully roeder is going to save us[:)]

I have lost my voice but can still type. I was amased at the support today even the Jarrold was making a din.

The players heads went down after the scums 2nd goal but soon came up again when the crowd cheered them on at 2 - 0 down. We just need to maintain that level of support for the rest of the season.

I couldnt believe the noise from the City Stand either, yes you heard me right, the City Stand [:)]

roeder said the players set the benchmark... so have the fans. i look forward to joining the away fans in plymouth to give home park a good wake up

[quote user="cityangel"]I couldnt believe the noise from the City Stand either, yes you heard me right, the City Stand [:)][/quote]

I''m a city stander too, Thorpe Wing. The atmosphere around me was better than ever. More of the same tomorrow night please guys and gals. I didnt feel so stupid standing up shouting, singing and shouting audible absue at the referee from my 2nd row seat!

We MUST keep it going, at every game. Remember the days of ''Fortress Carrow Road''?  The atmosphere yesterday was the best since the Premiership days!

We must support every decision that comes from the Norwich bench.........even if we don''t agree with team selection and substitutions. Glen and his team will make mistakes but I have every confidence they will turn this great football club around.

Bring on Watford.