Sign in to follow this  
gaza

HARTSON

[quote user="gaza"]WHAT DO WE ALL THINK OF HARTSON??????????????????????????????[/quote]I don''t really have an opinion on Hartson, as for your post however... anyway this surely must be a wind up, no normal person would ever post in this manner....

His heart''s in the right place......but his stomach''s just above his knees.

Hartson is a quality player.......with an excellent touch & footballing brain, but the body mass of a male Hippo.

He''s supposed to be a pro-footballer and therefore, should maintain a required level of fitness and physique.

If he wants to look like an Austin Powers "Mini Me" of Alan Brazil......he should hang up his boots.

Harsh.....but a fair personal opinion. 

[quote user="gaza"]WHAT DO WE ALL THINK OF HARTSON??????????????????????????????[/quote]What do YOUO think of Hartson; Hartson? [:D]If you want an honest opinion admit to being John =]

As ever Mello Yello expresses it far more eloquently than I could!!. I think you are bang on Mello and I think we should have bunged a clause his contract that says he does not get paid untill he has shed 1.5 stone, and his wages go up as his weight comes down....

But how odd he is fit enough to play whereas we generally get the fitness levels bullsh!t and have to wait until our signings have got fit, injured then fit again. I was always dubious of this argument.

Rudolph spot on we couldn''t sign Mettiomo because his fitness levels weren''t right but Hartson hasn''t started a game since February but is still straight into the team. Personally I don''t think any of the players are fit enough despite what the fitness coach says with all the heart rate monitor bollox. Saunders never needed anything technical to get the fittest team we have ever seen (not necessarily the best footballers) or likely to see, he just reckoned if it didn''t make you sick you weren''t really trying.