Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Another question for Smudger

Just wondered, I have read various posts of yours where you would rather see us lose if it means ultimately removing the board. Do you see relegation now as a necessary evil to remove Delia and co?

Forgive me if this question has been raised already.

I am not having a go as your opinion is just that. I myself am sick of the current regime but I can never wish defeat let alone relegation on us.

Due to the stupidity of the majority of City fans it is beginning to look that way WEEN...

I thought that changes would happen wehn we found ourselves toying with the relegation zone for a second season running... we are now bottom of the league x amount of points adrift from the nearest team after todays fixtures and staring Div 1 in the face... yet the majority are perpared to give Glen Roeder (a proven loser) a chance.

I really do despair at the moment mate... I think even relegation will see many calling for the board to be given another chance next season.... [:''(] 

come on smudger.

We all have been pissed off with the teams performance and the Grant manager tatics.

But even you ( an ipshits fan - joke!) can see that with the new defender on loan and to get Lee Clark from Newcastle is a great move by Roeder.

The Board are not going to leave. Ok so we need an investment like Ipshits takeover, but who doesn''t, look at Coventry, they need a buyer by Christmas! or else!

All I''m trying to say is ... lets give the board and roeder a chance to get us out of this hole that we have dug for ourselves. They have admitted they have made mistakes and
I except this.

All I and the majority of NCFC fans want is better times again at Carrow Road.

Come on Smudger, give the man your backing, forget the past and give the board a chance.

If by Christmas we are mid table will you still complain?

All I can say is that moaning and complaining ALL the time will only drag us down.

Chin up smudger.

lets see you smile as much as that picture of yours.

Cheers All

[quote user="Smudger"]

Due to the stupidity of the majority of City fans it is beginning to look that way WEEN...

I thought that changes would happen wehn we found ourselves toying with the relegation zone for a second season running... we are now bottom of the league x amount of points adrift from the nearest team after todays fixtures and staring Div 1 in the face... yet the majority are perpared to give Glen Roeder (a proven loser) a chance.

I really do despair at the moment mate... I think even relegation will see many calling for the board to be given another chance next season.... [:''(] 

[/quote]

You''re spot on there Smudger...as I too thought the penny had finally dropped....but here we go on yet another "give them time" session. Any other ambitious club would have seen the writing on the wall well before now and taken action....but it seems that the turnips like it too much in the ground these days and simply don''t want to see the light....

I think the wooly support for this club is in just as much in danger as the team of the pitch. Neither knows where they are going....and neither has the guts or ambition to do something radical to improve things. As I''ve said before....they really do deserve each other.....

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You''re spot on there Smudger...as I too thought the penny had finally dropped....but here we go on yet another "give them time" session. Any other ambitious club would have seen the writing on the wall well before now and taken action....but it seems that the turnips like it too much in the ground these days and simply don''t want to see the light....

I think the wooly support for this club is in just as much in danger as the team of the pitch. Neither knows where they are going....and neither has the guts or ambition to do something radical to improve things. As I''ve said before....they really do deserve each other.....

[/quote]

Good grief.  Two of the founders of the ''everything Norwich does is crap'' club agreeing with each other.  Whatever next! 

[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t think relegation would be the ultimate way to solve anything. We could become Nottingham Forest, and stay there.

[/quote]

[/quote]

For me it is as I said a few weeks ago if we spend the £3.3 Million we have made on transfers so far this season in January which is very unlikely I will renew my season ticket.If not i will not set foot back inside carrow road until the board has gone.We were told any money from transfers was going back into the team and if it isnt that is it for me I am affraid.

What concerns me the most is the propaganda the Ipswich fans post on here.Id love to make some of these arm chair pundits like Smudger and Cluck the managing director or manager of Norwich. What do you 2 idiots actually know about business , running a football club or football in general. Then ride their asses all the way into the Blue Square North.Get out of the curry house and stop commenting on things that you could not do yourself. I know all clubs have fans like you 2 idiots but, we dont have to like it do we.Either back Roeder and Norwich ( cos lets face it, decisons made hes our boss , board is still in control ) or F**K off and support Kings Lynn yeh ?

No one likes the situation we''re in, in fact I''m sick of it!

The board have admitted mistakes and have publically stated that if anyone is prepared to come in and inject fresh funds into the club then they are prepared to step aside!

They have put their own funds into the club which I''m grateful for and every other Norwich fan should be. This fact and their statments firmly indicate that until someone or organisation comes in with a good offer something similar which has happened to those credit thiefs down the A140 then theirs nothing we or them can do except support the club and in the boards case try and do the right things which I believe they always try to do anyhow!

Their is no magic wand until the rich benefactor comes along!

In the case of Glen Roeder I believe the board like almost every other Norwich fan wanted Paul Jewel but for some reason he wouldn''t come. After Jewel I believe Roeder was the next best we could wish for and thats after I''ll admit that initally I wasn''t happy. If he can handle some of the jumped up nasty egos he had to cope with at Newcastle then he can cope with rescuing the Canaries. The board needed to avoid going for someone with little or none managerial experience cause that route failed with Grant!

We have the players but they need motivating into playing their best. We were never going to get promoted or in the play offs this season due to the horrendous amount of injuries we''ve suffered but from what I''ve seen in this league so far (Bristol City currently 2nd in the league for christ sakes and they could have been buried by half time at Carrow Road even as poorly as we are!) we''re more than capable of staying up this year.   

Have you got any names who should or more importantly would be prepared to come in and buy the club Smudger?

I understand a lot of your frustrations Smudger but you go way over the top and you aren''t realistic. - Slaghging Roeder off before hes even had one game is a bit too much! 

You wern''t the t**t  at the fans forum at Diss last week who said that Destefano is waiting to come in and recue the club but the board are stopping him coming in by any chance? - Fans do come out with some unrealistic tripe but that one took some beating!

If you was a real fan you''d be at the game tomorrow giving the team your total support!

CLUCK wrote:

Smudger wrote:

I really do despair at the moment mate... I think even relegation will see many calling for the board to be given another chance next season.... Crying [:''(] 

Good grief.  Two of the founders of the ''everything Norwich does is crap'' club agreeing with each other.  Whatever next!

classic

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

misery loves company

[quote user="scott"]

You wern''t the t**t  at the fans forum at Diss last week who said that Destefano is waiting to come in and recue the club but the board are stopping him coming in by any chance? - Fans do come out with some unrealistic tripe but that one took some beating! [/quote]

Was that you Smudger?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="scott"]

You wern''t the t**t  at the fans forum at Diss last week who said that Destefano is waiting to come in and recue the club but the board are stopping him coming in by any chance? - Fans do come out with some unrealistic tripe but that one took some beating! [/quote]

Was that you Smudger?

[/quote]

Yep that was me... and the fact that you two are taken in by everything that board says as usual is no surprise either...

Good luck supporting Roeder to the end of his long road to nowhere... it will all end in tears though just as we told you that Granty would...

You guys would not be able to see the truth if it bit you on the ass!!!

[quote user="Robert Fleck and a Gambling Debt"]What concerns me the most is the propaganda the Ipswich fans post on here.
Id love to make some of these arm chair pundits like Smudger and Cluck the managing director or manager of Norwich. What do you 2 idiots actually know about business , running a football club or football in general. Then ride their asses all the way into the Blue Square North.
Get out of the curry house and stop commenting on things that you could not do yourself. I know all clubs have fans like you 2 idiots but, we dont have to like it do we.

Either back Roeder and Norwich ( cos lets face it, decisons made hes our boss , board is still in control ) or F**K off and support Kings Lynn yeh ?

[/quote]

Hahahahahaha......says the "boy" with the awareness of a root vegetable.

Stick to what you know matey....because you''re obviously way out of your depth at this level.

Oh....and I''ll have large fries with that please.......

NEXT.......

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="scott"]

Was that you Smudger?

[/quote]

Yep that was me... and the fact that you two are taken in by everything that board says as usual is no surprise either...

Good luck supporting Roeder to the end of his long road to nowhere... it will all end in tears though just as we told you that Granty would...

You guys would not be able to see the truth if it bit you on the ass!!!

[/quote]

Not sure if you mean me but I haven''t ever been taken in by anything the board says hence you wont find any posts from me which say I''m for or against the board. As Ive said time and time again I support the team [;)]

Why ask smudger a question ? he is no Norwich fan he is just an idiot trying to make out he has a life when he doesn''t.Just an idiot behind a pc that wouldn''t be happy if we had Bill Gates as chairman and Jose Mourinho as manager