Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Gary Johnson of Bristol City?

Why has he not been mentioned? Done wonders with Yeovil and now Bristol city without a large budget. Worth a pop, but it seems we are only going to go for Duffy nor an out of work has been.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Why has he not been mentioned? Done wonders with Yeovil and now Bristol city without a large budget. Worth a pop, but it seems we are only going to go for Duffy nor an out of work has been.[/quote]Please tell me what astonishing insight you have into the processes of the appointment of the next manager that has led you to this conclusion.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Why has he not been mentioned? Done wonders with Yeovil and now Bristol city without a large budget. Worth a pop, but it seems we are only going to go for Duffy nor an out of work has been.[/quote]

I never thought the day would come when I agreed with you Arthur but you are right. Gary Johnson would be a very good signing!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Why has he not been mentioned? Done wonders with Yeovil and now Bristol city without a large budget. Worth a pop, but it seems we are only going to go for Duffy nor an out of work has been.[/quote]

I never thought the day would come when I agreed with you Arthur but you are right. Gary Johnson would be a very good signing!

[/quote]Likewise. That is for the first half of the post. The second bit is just arthurs assumption in his normal same old moaning mode. As far as I''m aware NO-ONE has been named by anyone at the club.

I mentioned him last week some time, but no one replied to my post, boo hoo

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Why has he not been mentioned? Done wonders with Yeovil and now Bristol city without a large budget. Worth a pop, but it seems we are only going to go for Duffy nor an out of work has been.[/quote]

Please tell me what astonishing insight you have into the processes of the appointment of the next manager that has led you to this conclusion.
[/quote]

From whats happened in the past. You must have a short memory mate. Not trying to be negative as i would be over the moon if they brought in someone like Gary Johnson. Perhaps the last sentence was a little harsh but i have this feeling its going to be duffy or a duffer!

Stimpson of Stevenage......My secretary has just informed me that he is to be the new manager.

I will obtain further information when she has finished........

[quote user="Didnt Want To Be On The Web Team Anyway....Cluck "]

Stimpson of Stevenage......My secretary has just informed me that he is to be the new manager.

[/quote]

Keep them coming Cluck...  [Y]

Why would anybody in the right mind leave Bristol City to come to Norwich City under the current state of affairs???

It''s astonishing isn''t it that some of our fans consider this and other managers in a similar postion as an option???

Not sure on the guy from Stevenage, but maybe if we''re lucky your secretary could be in with a chance of the job though???  [;)]

I think this is Mark Stimson................ very well respected in "football circles" (although it has to be said that so was PG).

Mark .Y.

Spot on.

As as Bristol City fan I think that it would be a strange move for GJ to make. Whilst I freely admit that NCFC are a bigger club with a better pedigree than my club, GJ turned down moves to Derby and Coventry 6-12 months before he joined us, yet if we were still in league 1 this would have more chance of happening.

Now if you said he could be in the frame to follow Sammy Lee at Bolton then that could have more mileage. Hope not, though and Premiership clubs don''t seem to poach successful Championship managers do they?

Now Arto you lovely old boy , now your Avatar . I didn''t know you were a fan of the Vicar of Dibly , i like that as well Arto ,shes a one ain''t she, fancy pinning two Chelsea socks to her collar,shes a laugh never know what she is going to get up to  next do you Arto ? But i don''t know about having that Dawn French woman on my avatar , but i suppose its alright ,what ever turns you on Arto. [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Didnt Want To Be On The Web Team Anyway....Cluck "]

[/quote]

Keep them coming Cluck...  [Y]

Why would anybody in the right mind leave Bristol City to come to Norwich City under the current state of affairs???

It''s astonishing isn''t it that some of our fans consider this and other managers in a similar postion as an option???

Not sure on the guy from Stevenage, but maybe if we''re lucky your secretary could be in with a chance of the job though???  [;)]

[/quote]

I agree Smudge, i cant see why any of these up coming managers like ince and johnson would come here as it could ruin there whole future if they didnt turn things round and it seems they are both in better teams a the moment. But its worth noting how the board will deal with this and the new managers appointment will speak volumes about the boards ambition. If they are not prepared to pull out all the stops for a proven manager when we are in this predictament we real are buggered.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now Arto you lovely old boy , now your Avatar . I didn''t know you were a fan of the Vicar of Dibly , i like that as well Arto ,shes a one ain''t she, fancy pinning two Chelsea socks to her collar,shes a laugh never know what she is going to get up to  next do you Arto ? But i don''t know about having that Dawn French woman on my avatar , but i suppose its alright ,what ever turns you on Arto. [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

love your style arrdee my friend.lol