Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Shackell man of the match!!!!!

I agree there is no way he was the best!

In that case who would you guys put up for it?

I would have to say Striker Dave he was a class act today well done him!!

Should have gone to Strihavka, only player on the pitch who gave it his all. Controversial I know but thought he and Hartson looked good together. Hartsons experience put him in the right place at the right time and set up some good moves only a shame that the groundsman are working overnight to repair the craters left by his footprints, but then again if he was fully fit he wouldnt be here would he ?The fires of Div 1 are stoked and waiting to welcome us to their hearth I fear.

I know most on here will disagree but i''ve never rated him. Doc gets slagged off left right and centre even when he clearly has a good game most people start slatting him on here because they just don''t want to see him play well. Shackell has not improved since he first came into the team, too many goals come from his mistakes and he is not captain material.

Same old c--p again.I think doc has done well this season and after yesterday thought shacks was good,first half bristol did not ever look like scoring only when the manager made the normal mistakes with formation again we started to struggle.Forwards did they play well,   where were the goals??????  What midfield did we have ?????????????? Hucks was totally ineffective until last 20 mins when he was changed over to the left,  jarvis  what do we say????????????  Lappin ???????? the same.Murray and shacks did well when playing together tought shacks was not at fault for any goal saw him shouting on many occasions but with the lack of quality in front of him thought he did well.Would love to see tery/ferdinand play with our midfield doubt if results would change at all.

[quote user="Shaker"]

I know most on here will disagree but i''ve never rated him. Doc gets slagged off left right and centre even when he clearly has a good game most people start slatting him on here because they just don''t want to see him play well. Shackell has not improved since he first came into the team, too many goals come from his mistakes and he is not captain material.

[/quote]

i couldnt agree with you more!