Sign in to follow this  
YellowIce

Bruce

[quote user="Borislav Trifonov"]

Naomi was also on match and I think chanses is better she to be apointed than Bruce.

[/quote]

She could have done a better job on the pitch than that bunch of chumps.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="SUPPORT THE TEAM"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who the hell would want Steve Bruce here???

C**p manager and a traitor to the Canary Cause to boot... still haven''t forgiven him for leaving us to sign for Man Utd all those years ago when he was captain and we were bottom of the league!!!

[/quote]You know nothing smudgeface.You are a joke of a football fan, you probably don''t even qualify as a fan either.[/quote]

Coming from you I take that as a compliment...

Oh congratulations on getting exactly what you have been asking for these past couple of years... an awful team (the worst in over 40 years at Carrow Road) heading for Div 1.

[/quote]I never asked for anything of the sort mate. I booed and protested against worthy from fulham, I protested against the appointment of grant, and I want him gone now. Nothing changes, I want my club to be successful, you want them relegated.

[quote user="Smudger"]

C**p manager and a traitor to the Canary Cause to boot... still haven''t forgiven him for leaving us to sign for Man Utd all those years ago when he was captain and we were bottom of the league!!!

[/quote]

Shut up Smudger!!! Who do you want as manager? Alex Ferguson!!! go back to Ipswich!!

Bruce will be gone from b''ham by the end of this month if the take over is completed

Im not sure we could get him

Revolution. . . . ? ok we know we wnat the board to go and millions to be invested but get realistic, say they go then what the hell do you expect to happen now?

[quote user="koimatsuba"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Shut up Smudger!!! Who do you want as manager? Alex Ferguson!!! go back to Ipswich!!

[/quote]

Oh so we''ve gone back to criticising Smudger for having different views to us? [*-)]

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="koimatsuba"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh so we''ve gone back to criticising Smudger for having different views to us? [*-)]

[/quote]

Totally undeserved of course, as Smudger has never done that to anyone else...

[quote user="koimatsuba"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It matters not under this board of directors...

Even a manager with a blend of the better attributes of messers Martin O''Neill, Cloughie, Shankly, Paisley, Ferguson, Tommy Docherty, Don Revie, Alf Ramsey, Malcolm Allison et al could not get us out of the hole that we currently find ourselves in.

Changed at the top must occur!!!