Sign in to follow this  
Holtys revenge

RATINGS FOR TONIGHT

marshall   7

Otsemboor   4   Been crap for weeks   

Dublin   5   Nice booking Dion. At your age you should have learned by know

Shackell   6

Drury   7

Croft   5 (nice boots shame about the footballer)

Russell   4 (Andy Hughes in disguise)

Jarvis 5

Huckerby 5 (our only hope and yet to have a decent game this season)

Martin 4 (should have changed his slippers)

Lappin 4 (awful...again...2 good goals apart..this player is dire and a perfect illustration of Grant''s ineptitude)

Grant   0

I''ve been to every league game this season apart from Hull and all i''ve seen is garbage. The board have let us down badly with their choice of manager (could the alternatives really hav been worse) and their refusal to invest in a decent playing squad.

I''m tired of excuses. Eevry team has injuries. few go 9 hours without scoring. Please get rid of this joke of a manager before we end up in the 3rd tier for the first time in my lifetime and then find someone to invest in this club properly.

5 minutes injury time , we could have had 5 hours and we still would not have scored!

marshall was the only player to come out of that game with any credit.

The reeason for giving Shackall a 7 is that it appered to me that at least he did win everything in the air, whether anyone did deserve a 7 is i suppose questionable.

With regards to doherty, i thnk its the other way around, Doherty is as inconsistent as ever no matter what, however generally Shackall has looked better playing alongside someone else.

0  apart from Croft who never gave up and Dave who looked quite good.

Grant is tactically inept, you can''t play Huckerby as a striker, everyone knows that he naturally drifts onto the wing, leaving Martin exposed and very very alone.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Huddy......

Shackell  7....solid! I have never hear so much poo in my life. The guy was lost and we looked more shaky tonight at the back than we have in the last 3 without him! He nearly cost us 2 pens, he was ball watching and gets turned far too easily.He wasnt the only one tonight but as per usual his distribution was crap.

I cant believe this guy is club captain.

The Doc has excelled without him in the last 3 games, Murray (t''was never a pen) has looked better than him and so to has Dion.

I used to rate the guy but now he makes me nervous.

[/quote]

I agree, I think it''s pretty poor that he''s the best option for captain. I also can''t believe (well I suppose I can really) that he''s been signed on til 2010. He''s just so ordinary (at best). Norwich aren''t going too far whil he''s captain and a first choice centreback.

The Doc is a better player and defender, in my opinion. But having said that...neither of them are the answer.

I wonder how people would view them if the Doc was the player who had come through our youth ranks and Shackell was the one we paid money to bring in...

Exactly Buddha!

Most of these fans clearly just need a problem:

Last week- "I think Hux and Martin must play up front together its bound to work, Why cant he see that, Grant must go!"

Then after QPR and Martin (who is not the answer to all problems, and is not as good as made out to be) and Huckerby (who just isnt cutting it right now) havent worked: 

"Hux and Martin never would have worked Hux just drifts out to the left and Martin is left exposed, Why cant Grant see that he obviously doesnt know the players he must go!"

Huckerby doesnt appear to be using his pace if he still has it, and Martin is not looking like being good enough. HE IS OVERRATED.

Well now Grant is gone maybe the new manager wont listen to you lot HA HA