Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

should grant get sacked?

"I''m going to spell this out loud and clearly

EARNSHAW AND ETUHU HAD MINIMUM RELEASE FEES IN THEIR CONTRACT WHICH WORTHY NEGOTIATED"

Worthy didn''t do the contracts - he identified the targets and left the rest to the Chief Exec and his staff.

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]He should be sacked now, for selling our best assets and buying absolute dross. did i mention the poor team selections and tactics?

Get rid now before we are relegated.

GRANT OUT
[/quote]

Excellent post Ronbol.  Well thought out and based on the facts.  No doubt there will be one or two on here who will disagree however....but there ya go......heyho.             [Y]

[/quote]

Ronbol, just curious. You have labelled us as relegated already soo.....would you bet on us being relegated? Because im sure as hell we will not be relegated.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]He should be sacked now, for selling our best assets and buying absolute dross. did i mention the poor team selections and tactics?Get rid now before we are relegated.GRANT OUT[/quote]

Excellent post Ronbol.  Well thought out and based on the facts.  No doubt there will be one or two on here who will disagree however....but there ya go......heyho.             [Y]

[/quote]

Ronbol, just curious. You have labelled us as relegated already soo.....would you bet on us being relegated? Because im sure as hell we will not be relegated.

[/quote]Things you wish you never said! I am sure leeds fans where sure as hell they would not be relegated this time last season after finishing in the playoffs the season before....... but we all know what happened.We are not to good to get relegated maybe people on here need a wake up call. Of course I would love to be proved wrong as I want this club to do well. I see this as a week city team going into the new season the worst i can remember.

Ok everyone here''s the plan! First of all we clear out the entire board and bring in some random zillionare from some random country nobody has heard of. With our new ruthless board consisting mainly of pinkun posters, we can sack Grant, Duffy, Gunn, etc.... As all our players are rubbish, we can sack all of them (barring maybe Huckerby and Marshall, with Clucks approval of course) the youth team will be cleaned out as well as they''re rubbish too. We''ll buy the best of the premiership, although I can''t possible name who, I''ll leave that up to the new board''s far greater intelligence....Is that the gist of your plan Cluck et al?

well said tom,sum people r born to be sad and never give people a fair chance,, i never trust anyone with the word  "ipshi#" in there title,.  if after ten games we r bottom and havent got a point then i could understand saying such comments. grow up and support your team like the true canaries do. ncfc ;)

[quote user="the mitre"]

well said tom,sum people r born to be sad and never give people a fair chance,, i never trust anyone with the word  "ipshi#" in there title,.  if after ten games we r bottom and havent got a point then i could understand saying such comments. grow up and support your team like the true canaries do. ncfc ;)

[/quote]you mean like never question the board''s decisions or managers tactics and selection. you mean like turn up every week to watch the same old crap.you mean to stump up for a season ticket and invest in the club everytime there is a share issue.you mean to never question anything to do with the club?wake up and come in to the real world. As far as i am concerned i am a true canary and without people like me, robert chase would still be in charge! although with these bunch of clowns we have at the moment RC is becoming a better option!GrAnT "the puppet" OuT

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="the mitre"]

[/quote]

you mean like never question the board''s decisions or managers tactics and selection.
you mean like turn up every week to watch the same old crap.
you mean to stump up for a season ticket and invest in the club everytime there is a share issue.
you mean to never question anything to do with the club?

wake up and come in to the real world. As far as i am concerned i am a true canary and without people like me, robert chase would still be in charge!
although with these bunch of clowns we have at the moment RC is becoming a better option!

GrAnT "the puppet" OuT

[/quote]

I think you have to realise WHY you''re in a HUGE MINORITY with regards to Grants ''sacking''.

actually i gave up my season ticket in the lower barclay as i wasnt happy with the worthy regime and wasnt enjoying going to games, but now we have a new man in charge with his first full season ahead i think we shud at least give him a game or to before we start a campaign to get grant out, wot next when we sack grant? ...... two weeks or maybe a month after you will want another man sacked for wotever reason you may find? .. to many goldfish in the pond or perhaps tesco has run out of you favourite mens mag??  i believe grant will achieve promotion and i look forward to the moaners eating humble pie .... tho they will prob prefere a diff flavour if u no wot i mean..lol ..  

Should we sack Grant? Not this season, no. However, spin from The Board assures us that we are an ambitious club.If Grant has failed to make the play-offs by the end of the the 2008/2009 season then, without a doubt, he should go.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]. As far as i am concerned i am a true canary and without people like me, robert chase would still be in charge![/quote]

Modest...

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"]Ok everyone here''s the plan! First of all we clear out the entire board and bring in some random zillionare from some random country nobody has heard of. With our new ruthless board consisting mainly of pinkun posters, we can sack Grant, Duffy, Gunn, etc.... As all our players are rubbish, we can sack all of them (barring maybe Huckerby and Marshall, with Clucks approval of course) the youth team will be cleaned out as well as they''re rubbish too. We''ll buy the best of the premiership, although I can''t possible name who, I''ll leave that up to the new board''s far greater intelligence....

Is that the gist of your plan Cluck et al?
[/quote]

And there''s me thinking that all students were spotty know alls who couldn''t plant a tree without a text book for reference. I knew you''d see the light if you stayed here long enough and listened!

Just that Temp the Perambulator lady to get on board now and we''re swinging.  10/10 [*]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]. As far as i am concerned i am a true canary and without people like me, robert chase would still be in charge![/quote]

Modest...

[/quote]But very true