Sign in to follow this  
The Detective

Introducing myself

I am The Detective.

I occasionally browse the web looking for transfer rumours, gossip, anything to do with NCFC.

In fact, I spend a lot of time on this forum.

So imagine my surprise when I stumble across a speciailist ''blog'' by a self-proclaimed ''keyboard warrior'' which contained the following...

However, one thing that hasn''t changed is the sheer hilarity of some keyboard warriors across Norwich City''s online community. It doesn''t take much to find an online scandal; usually just visit the Pink ''Un, home to some of the biggest morons supporting Norwich City.

This blog will bring you the best of the worst, and even some sensible comment surrounding Norwich City FC.

Judging by the sheer amount of comments and replies to the warriror''s blog posts, or should I say lack of, then I think it''s fair to assume no one has ever even read his exciting ''alternate'' points of view.

Thoughts? Could this keyboard warriror be among us?

Marshmallow man? He''s just a big softie really, all squidgy, squashy, sweet and sickly. Push him on the end of a stick and toast him over a ''camp'' fire.........That''ll make him squeal![8-|]

Just an attention seekin'' nobody........although, aren''t we all?[:|]

Hello Marshmallow Man.  Fancy a head to head?  You put your point of view and I''ll put mine.  Should be a pushover as I am such a moron. 

Come on, let''s be ''avin you (NOT).

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]This is the blog:

http://norwichontheball.blogspot.com/

"from the Marshmallowman"

Do you know someone who likes marshmallows and visits the Pink ''Un site? If so, ring Crimewatch anonymously....

[/quote]

I was actually going to be posting another "installment" of my discoveries of this blog, sort of like a long running series of quotations from it before pasting the URL to the page in here, seeing as I assumed I was the only person in the world to have read MMM''s insane and truly arrogant ramblings, but now you''ve pasted the link, there''s no point [;)]

People can see for themselves what he/she has written about this forum and the people who use it, and now make their own judgements, but all very well with the personal attacks on posters...shame the person in question is seemingly a coward who hides away on their own page which no one knows exists and can''t air their views "face to face" on the Pink Un forums. While the people on this board do not always agree (far from it!) there is always very healthy debate and a mutual respect, I feel.

Not on "ontheball" though.

The arrogance in the posts is astounding...I was left open mouthed by some their claims and views on the people of this message board, which is the real home of the "keyboard warriors" and debate - not a listing of posts and articles which no one reads.

[quote user="The Detective"]

Do you know someone who likes marshmallows and visits the Pink ''Un site? If so, ring Crimewatch anonymously....

[/quote]

I was actually going to be posting another "installment" of my discoveries of this blog, sort of like a long running series of quotations from it before pasting the URL to the page in here, seeing as I assumed I was the only person in the world to have read MMM''s insane and truly arrogant ramblings, but now you''ve pasted the link, there''s no point [;)]

People can see for themselves what he/she has written about this forum and the people who use it, and now make their own judgements, but all very well with the personal attacks on posters...shame the person in question is seemingly a coward who hides away on their own page which no one knows exists and can''t air their views "face to face" on the Pink Un forums. While the people on this board do not always agree (far from it!) there is always very healthy debate and a mutual respect, I feel.

The arrogance in the posts is astounding...I was left open mouthed by some their claims and views on the people of this message board, which is the real home of the "keyboard warriors" and debate - not a listing of posts and articles which no one reads.

[/quote]

considering this man of little intellect couldnt see the damage worthless was doing to our club even at the end, his arrogance is astounding.  maybe marshmellowboy ought to read mumbles recent statement before claiming we are an ambitious club, which we patently are not.

[quote user="The Detective"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Conspicuous Conspiracy theory........''The Detective'' is actually the MartianMelonMan - and is just advertising and self-promoting his ickle web-site......[^o)]

-and is really: "Deliadoncmunbyskipfoulgerferrariwynncullen.......man". [:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Detective"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Conspicuous Conspiracy theory........''The Detective'' is actually the MartianMelonMan - and is just advertising and self-promoting his ickle web-site......[^o)]

-and is really: "Deliadoncmunbyskipfoulgerferrariwynncullen.......man". [:|]

[/quote]

Mello, you''re crediting Marshmallow Man with a degree of . . . not intelligence, that would be preposterous, but animal cunning perhaps  . . . Are you sure about this?

Surely themarshmallowman has always posted on this site with weblog button on his posts linking to these articles?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Surely themarshmallowman has always posted on this site with weblog button on his posts linking to these articles?

[/quote]

Does that mean he''s a moron too then, like the rest of us?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

I reckon it does Alex!

[/quote]

[/quote]

certainly does....

jas :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

You decide.

18/10/2006, 12:09 PM

Cluck  is not online. Last active: 26/03/2007 22:06:24 Cluck

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 25/09/2006
Posts 2,059

Re: Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!

Reply Quote

TheMarshmallowMan wrote:

Beatle wrote:

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And his name is Peter Grant :)

God give me strength...............

]

I was expecting this to be an over-reaction to a few jibes on a blog... but then I read it and I have to say this chap sounds like a muppet! Take exception to certain views for sure, but have the balls to confront those views on here... don''t hide behind a blog and just call everyone idiots. At least when I insult Cluck, I do it to his yellow little face [;)] (as it were)